• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally smoked La Privada and Julius Caesar...

Danforz

And I must say... dang. They are both excellent cigars. I've avoided the La Privada (even though everyone told me not to do so) until today and honestly, that smoke was worth the $20 price tag. Last night, I smoked a Julius Caesar I got as a gift in a purchase and... dang. It takes a bit to get me to appreciate new and expensive cigars but goodness, these were fantastic smokes. The La Privada especially. 

Danforz said:
And I must say... dang. They are both excellent cigars. I've avoided the La Privada (even though everyone told me not to do so) until today and honestly, that smoke was worth the $20 price tag. Last night, I smoked a Julius Caesar I got as a gift in a purchase and... dang. It takes a bit to get me to appreciate new and expensive cigars but goodness, these were fantastic smokes. The La Privada especially. 
Which privada? The really big ones here are $15 here! We rarely see Liga over $18, and that's for a FFP.

Danforz said:
It was the Churchill. $19 + tax.
You should contact NorcalMark if you want a handful, or box of those Dan. Guarantee you'll be a lot happier with what you pay.

Give the Julius Caesar another try, I only picked up 10 toros at a cigar event but I've liked it each time I've brought it out. 

The JC is a very underrated cigar.  A bit pricey, but an excellent smoke.  I remember I used to like LPs a lot, but my tastes have changed and I think the cigar has changed as well.