• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally some pics

MrMaduro

This is 1 of the float trays there are six in all

0603082041.jpg

A close up of one of the plants, it's almost 5 inches tall.

0603082042.jpg

I will probably plant them next week.

Very cool! :thumbs:

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

Please be sure and post pictures as those babies grow up and progress. It would be nice to see it all the way through to the harvesting, curing, and fermentation stage as well.

Nicotinia! Great in a butterfly garden. Those guys gobble that stuff up!

Awesome plants! Mine are nowhere near that size....yet. Maybe about an inch and a half tall and scrawny. :D I was actually thinking about going ahead and putting 'em in the ground.

Where did you guys get the seeds? Thats badass. Too bad I live in the dorms still and the weather is like 110 on a good day. :angry:

I have a co-worker that's a HUGE greenthumb/farmer in his spare time. We are working together and have some that are over 6 inches tall.

Unfortunately, we had some super severe weather come by the other day and completely ravaged most of our crop. Outlook not so good. :(

wanlail, Originally I purchased my seeds from seedman.com and newhopeseed.com. Now I save some seeds from each variety from each years crop. PM me with your name and address and I'll send you some.

Looks good. After all the issue I had with my garden some of the plants survived and are getting planted this week. Maybe in a few months I'll have something to harvest.

DG

Keep us up to date on everything. Thanks for the pics.