• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finals up in smoke!

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Well, finals time!
Tomorrow have one at 8am and one early in the afternoon.

hours of sleep: 5
pages of notes taken: can't count that high
cigars smoked: 5 (one for each exam)
enjoyment of a sumer a few days away: priceless.

I will post here what I smoke and what I will drink sat. night!

Okay 1st one.

On thurs. had classical trumpet jury.
My prof. hates me, I hate him as well, gauranteed a C+ regardless of what I do.
(really, proven fact I realized after a few semesters)

I did great, other jurors enjoyed it, he gave 1/2 scowl.

Smoked a very nice Gurkha Sherpa I bought a while ago.
Right now, that was better that sex! :0

-3am, 1/2 way through all-nighter. Smoked a Jamaican cigar (not sure the brand though)

-My worst exam, Macroeconomics was followed by a small ISOM RyJ. Worth staying up all night for!

-Followed French today with a fitting mild cigar from the restaurant Maxim's de Paris

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
..My worst exam, Macroeconomics ...
Eons ago, I was an econ major, I thought macro was ok, but micro was a blast...all math.

I feel you pain. I had my finals 2 weeks ago. I am so glad that I am done. I remeber when I was a sophmore, That year I had 5 Calc classes that year. Ohh god I am so glad I have all those requirements taken care of now and I can concentrate on my programing classes. I had to do 2 Stat classes this year but that really wasn't any real big deal. I just hope now that all my math credits transfer to UN of O. Oh well the summer is here now I'm moveing and I can relax untill August 29th. I hope all your finals went ok Sir and hope you have a good summer.

Macro turned out to be not too bad, just lots of crap.
French was easy except for the part where I did not study ch. 5 and it was on the final. :(

While celebrating 2 down, 2 to go, had an El Rey Del Mundo
(non-ISOM)
D@nm! Very nice. Had a great burn and draw all the way through. A nice medium-full flav., must find more of these!

Woo Hoo!
summertime!

i am done!
time to drink, pack and move to Milwaukee where the pass should be waiting.
:D