• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FINANCIAL ADVICE

I've laid off of stocks/mutual funds lately and have been eying real estate. I just picked up a small single family home thats now my first rental. It's been going well. I'm hoping to buy another soon. Given that real estate is the most depressed market right now, I figure it's the best time to strike.

I've laid off of stocks/mutual funds lately and have been eying real estate. I just picked up a small single family home thats now my first rental. It's been going well. I'm hoping to buy another soon. Given that real estate is the most depressed market right now, I figure it's the best time to strike.

You're ignoring the sound advice given to you by pharmacy student? Why not just set fire to your money, it would be less painful for you. :D

I got invited to invest in a monkey knife fight arena. It is actually quite lucrative and not illegal, per se. What we do is take between two and twenty vervet monkeys and give them combat knives (some times we mix it up and give them battle axes, throwing stars or sectional staff). Then we feed the monkeys crank the we get from this pink loving hippie cop down in LA. Like lots of it. See, what happens then is we toss a raw steak in the middle of a pit and they frantically dismember each other to get at it. Alternately you can tie the hands of the monkeys together a la "Beat It" and have a '2 ape enter, 1 ape leave' sort of thing going on. Obviously the real money is in having your own stable of monkeys but normal betting rules apply. Addy in profile for anyone wanting stock.

I got invited to invest in a monkey knife fight arena. It is actually quite lucrative and not illegal, per se. What we do is take between two and twenty vervet monkeys and give them combat knives (some times we mix it up and give them battle axes, throwing stars or sectional staff). Then we feed the monkeys crank the we get from this pink loving hippie cop down in LA. Like lots of it. See, what happens then is we toss a raw steak in the middle of a pit and they frantically dismember each other to get at it. Alternately you can tie the hands of the monkeys together a la "Beat It" and have a '2 ape enter, 1 ape leave' sort of thing going on. Obviously the real money is in having your own stable of monkeys but normal betting rules apply. Addy in profile for anyone wanting stock.

Battle_Monkey_by_RisingZan.jpg

??Similar?

Smart man. I started getting myself into this last year. Getting better and better so far.

Smart man. I started getting myself into this last year. Getting better and better so far.

Thanks. I'm hoping it works out for me. I hear renting can be a pain, but so far we've been lucky. Best advice I ever received was to rent to military couples if given the opportunity. It's worked out well for us. They always pay on time, take care of the house and don't plan to move or buy any time soon.

I'm happy to help any ways I can Phil. What I am NOT happy with is that you refuse to join me for a brew at Peter B's!!