• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

finecigarsww.com

Never heard of them, but I'm skeptical just because they are in toronto, but offering non-Canadian prices. Sounds fishy. Not vewyphishy, just fishy.

They only accept PayPal, not good! Paypal does not refund or guarantee perishable items. So if you get fakes, you get screwed twice. :angry:

Sent a whole line of questions to them regarding a previous sale about a month ago or so. Let me know if you want the link.

Gregor

A word of advice. If you live in the USA. Posting retail sites for Cuban cigars is a bad idea. If you have questions on them, why don't you send a PM to a respected FOG. Just remember that the net is not secure.

They're everywere. :0 :0

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum Mike... Wouldn’t it be the same as this >CP retailers ?

You gettin' all spooky after what happened at CW? Or is that rap to the head from the "old oak tree" playin' games with your mind?
:p

WHAT are you saying I am jittery. :0 :0 :0 :0

Not me, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH no!!!!!

What was that!! I swear it was one of those helicopters.

Thup thup thup thup thup thup thup...
don't forget to put the tinfoil inside your hat. It blocks their probes.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Thup thup thup thup thup thup thup...
don't forget to put the tinfoil inside your hat. It blocks their probes.

NA
??? I was just makin' a hat out of it! Now I know why everyone was pointing and laughing!! :(

:lookup: I seriously doubt that all those people laughing and pointing even noticed the tinfoil.

NA

rknicker said:
Never heard of them, but I'm skeptical just because they are in toronto, but offering non-Canadian prices. Sounds fishy. Not vewyphishy, just fishy.
:lookup:

LOL. But I agree with what they're saying... buyer beware, as always.

SamClemmons said:
:lookup: I seriously doubt that all those people laughing and pointing even noticed the tinfoil.

NA
sad2.gif

STAY AWAY from finecigarsww

Gregor has the best stories about these guys. My favorite was when he asked them for a box date code and they replied:
Hello Greg I'm not at the warehouse right now, But I am sure it is LOME FEB04. The factory is LOME (el laguito) and the date is 2004, but i'm not sure what month it is. Do you need the month? I will have to get back to you tomorrow.

Lemme see, are there any of you so-called experts than can tell me the month and year of this box code: "FEB04" I mean after all, I don't know how to decipher those complicated codes an' all........ ???

I especially love the part about how "I'm not at the warehouse right now" :sign:

Well I can tell you for sure they are fake. I emailed and asked if I could pick up locally - they are in Toronto and so am I. The response was no local pickup. Asked why and emails stopped.

Tried to stop my brother from ordering but he did anyway (a box of Punch Punch). They were fake. And it turns out they ship out of Miami.

Just to set the record straight. There are no ligit online vendors in Canada that sell for a reasonable price (the duty and taxes are very high). Here is a typical price list:

www.vancouvercigar.com

Just to set the record straight. There are no ligit online vendors in Canada that sell for a reasonable price (the duty and taxes are very high).

I disagree. I know at least two legit (it's "legit" not "ligit" ;) ) sellers in Canada that sell real Havanas for competitive prices. Ya oughta avoid such extreme assertions unless you are absoultely, positively 100% sure.

Really? Do they not sell to canadians or something? I cant figure out how that would work with the duties and taxes.

rknicker said:
Really? Do they not sell to canadians or something? I cant figure out how that would work with the duties and taxes.
Correct, they only export.

threei said:
rknicker said:
Correct, they only export.
Exactly. Now as to whether or not they are "legit" I have no idea if they are breaking Canadian law (nor do I care) but the cigars are not fakes ;)