• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

finished my cabinet

Here it is, finally done......let me take a couple pics of it with cigars in, and I'll post them later today!!!!

More space is good!!!!

gallery_2869_1278_146031.jpg

gallery_2869_1278_549344.jpg

gallery_2869_1278_766200.jpg

gallery_2869_1278_78232.jpg

damn those are big pictures................sorry guys, my first time posting pics.....ever!

next ones will be smaller.....I swear!

Wow look at that beauty. How much do you think it'll take to fill up? :thumbs:

Here are a couple more pics with my cigs inside.....hopefully in a more user friendly format....

All of them inside
IMG_6271copy.jpg

Some of my cubans
IMG_6275copy.jpg

Rest of them
IMG_6276copy.jpg

Some Dominicans
IMG_6277copy.jpg

My smoking room / bar
IMG_6280copy.jpg

IMG_6281copy.jpg

IMG_6282copy.jpg

Some Cigar rolling tools I was able to bring back from uba, a couple years ago...They come from the Romeo
y Julieta factory, in Habana. Amazing what a couple dollars here and there can get you....
IMG_6283copy.jpg

And here are a couple pics from my latest trip to cuba, while I am at it

Me and my wife at Casa Del Habano, Varadero
IMG_6111copy.jpg

Yours truely smoking a Romeo y Julieta Short churchill
IMG_6146copy.jpg

Looks like you have already filled it...but you should fill it to the brim. :whistling:

Looks like you have already filled it...but you should fill it to the brim. :whistling:

I hear you!!!!!! It can still take a lot more boxes, considering they were all in my last cabinet, which was 1/3 the size of that one...so I say about 40 more boxes, but don't tell my wife!

Congrats on the new cabinet! You did a beautiful job on it!

Knowing the prices you have to pay up north that is a serious amount of loonies you have invested there. Looks great.

Knowing the prices you have to pay up north that is a serious amount of loonies you have invested there. Looks great.

correct....but I have never bought cigars in Canada! Too expensive, I'd rather go to Cuba with my wife....that's where I got ALL my cuban cigars....

Apart from the cubans, I bought all my cigars either at JR cigars on 5th avenue in NYC (my brother used to live in New York) or at Mike's cigars in Miami (they are always very nie to me when I go, always a good service there)

You guys are lucky though to have stuff like Cbid, and to have the cigar prices you have in the states. Canadian taxes are crazy! I should make a friend in upstate vermont to order cigars for me! (yeah yeah yeah....I know, WE are luky to get cubans, I know)

Maybe if I can get Souldog and Q-The-Cop on a night off, the three of us can raid your place and sneak off with a handful of goodies (I don't think I can wish that hard).

Maybe if I can get Souldog and Q-The-Cop on a night off, the three of us can raid your place and sneak off with a handful of goodies (I don't think I can wish that hard).

But he's all the way in Canada!! Too far!! We can outsource Tomthirtysix and his goons to go do it! :laugh:

Wow... that's one hell of a smokin' room and a nice cabinet. Good times are enjoyed in there, I bet.

Someday... ;)

Did you make that cabinet then? Also, very nice smoking lounge you have there.

Did you make that cabinet then? Also, very nice smoking lounge you have there.

Yes I did! Took alot of time, but I am in no way a cabinet maker, just a guy who did alot of research, worked slowly bu surely, and took alot of attention to details. It turned out very good, though, and I am very pleased with it!

But he's all the way in Canada!! Too far!! We can outsource Tomthirtysix and his goons to go do it! :laugh:

yes I am all the way in Canada, and it's getting pretty cold out here! WhooooooooooO!!!!! And by the way, don't go and outsource anyone for anything, if you want to have a smoke here, you have to get your a** in Canada!