• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First 2 noobs gets 5'er

Dsav101

Women it seems are the antichrist.
heya. Just looking through my humi and thought what a good way to clean it out a little and also to give some new peeps a shot at some different smokes! I have tried each and every cigar I send out, just some are not to my tastes. These will not be super super prems as I have very very few of those as it is, but I just want to show appreciation for the board and the people I have met here! So anyways, the first two nubs to post with less than 2 months on the boards and less than 50 posts will get a 5'er from me! Enjoy and thanks again CP..... Truly the best set of BOTLS to be found!

Don

Me?

edit. I just re-read and I have too many posts. Excellent offer sir.

How many posts do I have? If the right amount, I'm in :)
Chris

Edit: Woah, I have that many posts already?! Damn Chris... I needa get a life hahahaha

Don, it's been a pleasure getting to know you Brother and you seem to be on the fast track to "getting it".

Ok, looks like this is all done up. Rmac5 and Dr. Marneaus please pm me your info and I should be able to get the 5'ers out to you two this weekend. :) Hope you enjoy em guys!!!!

Edit: to add that switters you just missed it.... But you amde up for it since I alreadsy had to send you cigars since you whipped my ass at poker the other week! :) LOL! can't wait to see ya at the felt soon!♠

Ok, looks like this is all done up. Rmac5 and Dr. Marneaus please pm me your info and I should be able to get the 5'ers out to you two this weekend. :) Hope you enjoy em guys!!!!

Edit: to add that switters you just missed it.... But you amde up for it since I alreadsy had to send you cigars since you whipped my ass at poker the other week! :) LOL! can't wait to see ya at the felt soon!♠

I should be at the table again next week. I almost hope I lose because I have a ton of awesome sticks coming in this week that I'm looking forward to sharing.

Dsav101-
Thanks tons for the generosity. I sent you a PM with my info.

CP is the best!!!!

I look forward to meeting and becoming involved with all of you.

Awesome! thanks Bro, I'm always lookin to try new things!

I'll get my info to you tomorrow

Andrew

I should be at the table again next week. I almost hope I lose because I have a ton of awesome sticks coming in this week that I'm looking forward to sharing.

Contest! :sign:

Went to sleep after my last post in this thread last night, so I didn't get to see your post Brian H.
It is up to you jonesy, but I think I can swing another decent 5'er for Brian H. :) Let me know!

Don