• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Born Baby Poll Question

Vote! You decide! Pick my smoke!

• Total voters

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
In honor of my first born child, (it's a boy, due date August 21st if not earlier), I'm taking a poll on 5 cigars I've been saving to smoke for a special occasion. You decide!

Cigars:
Cohiba Double Corona 2003
Cohiba Sublime 2004
Cohiba Piramides 2006
Cohiba Reserva Torpedo
Bolivar Gold Medal (Cologne, Germany)

Cast your votes in the poll!

-Ree

Congratulations on your newborn!
I pick The Cohiba DC as it may be the longest smoke you'll have for a while until baby starts to get into a rhythm of sleeping! :laugh:

No matter what, enjoy the moment as they grow up fast!

I voted Cohiba DC. Enjoy, and congratulations!

If you got the Cohiba DC EL, light that bad boy up, those are damn fine smokes.

American kid; American cigar. Something rolled in Miami, like a Tat.

Doc.

Looks like that double corona might win. Thanks for your input guys! I'll keep everybody posted when baby arrives!

-ree

I will keep this poll open until baby arrives. It could be any day now. My wife is 90% effaced. Actually, we might be inducing as early as tomorrow.

Congrats on the new child... I picked the Cohiba Double Corona 2003... because it's the longest cigar in your list. This will be the last time you sit back and relax for some time to come so, might as well make it a long one. ;)

Other suggestions, find friends or a local group to swap baby clothing with. It's hellishly expensive, and there's just no reason to buy it new, as they'll wear it for a very brief period of time.

GL sir!

Moki speaks the truth. In order to save money, we kept our kids in onesies until they started kindergarten.

Congrats on the kid, August 22nd would be a great day to have a birthday. ;) Whatever you smoke, I'm sure you will enjoy it as the occasion is most likely going to overshadow the smoke itself.

Congratulations to you and you wife. I would definitely say the Sublime. You can't go wrong with the Sublime.

I don't have the cigar education et, but 4cib3 said it all, enjoy a long one, cause your little buddy will try and set the rules. Seriously, a schedule is a must, but a first child seems to have magic. Wishing you the best with my 8 grandkids and one on the way.

When you are in the delivery room, make sure you tell your wife you are yelling puff for the baby, not for the gar your thinking about. :laugh:

Ed