• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First born coming soon!

Puros Locos

Permanent FNG
Ok so my wife and I are expecting our first child any day now. We have fought the urge to find out the sex and I'd like to see how intuitive the CP gang is. So whoever can guess the sex AND is closest to the birth time (just time of day, not date), I'll send a nice 5er. Hey, this only happens once so I might as well have a little fun with it :)

Female, 1734.

Congratulations, PL. As they used to say on MTV - - You think you know... but you have no idea. :)

Congratulations to the whole family!

I hope your foist child... is a masculine child.

10:05pm

Congrats Brett! I'll say at 4:15am, a little man will come into your life...good luck to you!

Congrats on your first child. I wish you and your wife the best.

Girl at 2:15pm

Girl, 2:16 P.M.

Congrats man. Your life will change forever.

Thanks for all the kind words. She's getting induced tomorrow morning, so if all goes well I'll be a dad before Christmas. I'll update the thread with the winner hopefully sooner than later (Although I have to admit my bias, I'm rooting for Joe) :thumbs:

Congratulations to the whole family!

I hope your foist child... is a masculine child.

10:05pm

Congratulations on your expected first born boy ! Wish you all the best and a healthy child...
Hope you enjoy mornings? 3:15 am is my guess.