• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

first box purchase

Am I the only one that caught this?

You aren't storing them in a humidor?

not yet in humidor...I only have a 50 ct right now and is about full or pretty close to it...I only got them monday..I have 30 Rambling River and a sortment of others like cohiba, bering, montecristo, punch, a fuente, romeo y julite...nothing to extravagant but different ones to get my palate wet...
If you don't get them in a humidor soon you won't have to worry about smoking any more of them, especially living in Arizona.

This ^

Let 'em rest a while and try 'em over a period of time. In the meantime try a bunch of different singles to see what you like.

So mant cigars so little time.

I got some Edmundo, Montecristo's in Costa Rica smoked four two tasted like ass I gave some away with mixed reveiws, just let 'em sit, give one or two away and see what other people have to say

Am I the only one that caught this?

You aren't storing them in a humidor?

not yet in humidor...I only have a 50 ct right now and is about full or pretty close to it...I only got them monday..I have 30 Rambling River and a sortment of others like cohiba, bering, montecristo, punch, a fuente, romeo y julite...nothing to extravagant but different ones to get my palate wet...
If you don't get them in a humidor soon you won't have to worry about smoking any more of them, especially living in Arizona.

This ^

Okay came home today and put them in my humidor...And yes they fit...I have it stuffed to the rim right now...I have way over 50 sticks in there now, have my 5 cigar caddy with five in there...but now they are in there. I was worried about not being able to make them fit,,,Got real close to puying another 50ct humidor...I will smoke one next weekend and see were i am at..

Let 'em rest a while and try 'em over a period of time. In the meantime try a bunch of different singles to see what you like.

So mant cigars so little time.

I got some Edmundo, Montecristo's in Costa Rica smoked four two tasted like ass I gave some away with mixed reveiws, just let 'em sit, give one or two away and see what other people have to say

I totally know where you are coming from there...way to many cigars and not enough time or money...i do have one montecristo waiting for a special occasion. I did pay 10.50 for that one..i have been smoking different brands and just love them all so far...my fav is punch rothchildes...i do love the maduros though seem to be fav so far...I had a padron last month didnt really enjoy it as much the punch though...But will buy some padrons next month when i have room in my humidor...Let me know what kinds you like so i can try them...thank you

You're definitely a noob! :laugh: Happened to me a few times back in the days. However, that was when I was smoking in the 110 degree heat. Talk about a headache! Where did you purchase the smokes from? Maybe I can lead you in the right direction to pick some up in PHX.

You're definitely a noob! :laugh: Happened to me a few times back in the days. However, that was when I was smoking in the 110 degree heat. Talk about a headache! Where did you purchase the smokes from? Maybe I can lead you in the right direction to pick some up in PHX.
Ree, where do you purchase your sticks here in phx?

Actually, a lot are through non-local peeps. However, Cigar King isn't bad. They have pretty cool events that used to go on. Haven't been there for years, tho. Churchills, just bc I used to work for them. Ambassadors Cigar is top-notch and the owner is very cool once you get to know him. He'll open the doors to shit not for sale to the regular public if he likes you. Don's cigars I highly recommend! It's off of Central and Camelback. I also recommend Ye Olde Pipe & Tobacco Shoppe. It's the cigar shop not less than a mile away from the Bilmore. They are under new ownership in the Town and Country Shopping Center on Camelback and 21st ST I believe. The are pretty spot on to MSRP for their smokes. Picked a tons of Anejos during the holidays for MSRP. Hope this helps!

Oh, and the Churchills I recommend is off of 67th AVE and the 101. Paula is the manager and she rocks. Just tell her Tyree sent you. She'll hook it up!

Actually, a lot are through non-local peeps. However, Cigar King isn't bad. They have pretty cool events that used to go on. Haven't been there for years, tho. Churchills, just bc I used to work for them. Ambassadors Cigar is top-notch and the owner is very cool once you get to know him. He'll open the doors to shit not for sale to the regular public if he likes you. Don's cigars I highly recommend! It's off of Central and Camelback. I also recommend Ye Olde Pipe & Tobacco Shoppe. It's the cigar shop not less than a mile away from the Bilmore. They are under new ownership in the Town and Country Shopping Center on Camelback and 21st ST I believe. The are pretty spot on to MSRP for their smokes. Picked a tons of Anejos during the holidays for MSRP. Hope this helps!

Oh, and the Churchills I recommend is off of 67th AVE and the 101. Paula is the manager and she rocks. Just tell her Tyree sent you. She'll hook it up!
I'll have to try some of these places out, thanks.

I have been going to Hilands Cigars on 70th st and thomas over in scottsdale..Really like it Scott there is really knowledgible and helps me out every time i got a question..Plus i usually stop by on my way home from work...I will most defin have to stop by your locations and check them out...