• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Cigar

Jeff1101

G21
My freshly turned 18 son (today) wants to try a cigar. What say you maybe a Power Ranger. :whistling:

:laugh: His head will be spinning!!!!! It will be a good smoke that will probably knock him on his arse!

Give him a RASS!

If you do decide on giving him that Power Ranger, you have to tape it and post it on here :laugh:

Start him off on something medium! My first was one of the cheapo Fuentes but it was great.

I'd say go easy on him if this is something you want him to enjoy...maybe an Oliva Series G.

Give him a dog rocket and tell him it is one of the best sticks out there. He'll never want to smoke again. :p

I've had good luck with the aforementioned Château Fuente and the CT.shade wrapped Gran Habano.

Doc.

Oliva G Cameroon isn't too strong in my opinion, and the sweetness of the wrapper would be pleasing to any palate I think.

Thanks for the replies guys. After going thru the humi we decided on a couple of WOAM's. My son John seemed to enjoy it. I ask him if he could taste anything and he was able to detect the flavors of coffee and leather. Which was right on with what I was tasting from these WOAM's from this year. Hope I have not made a monster. Because the rest of the box is gonna get a little sleep. I might see if he wants another on my B-Day thinking maybe a Boli PC.