• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First CP Europe Herf

Wow - looks like a great time was had by all. That is some B&M store. Maybe the 2nd annual HERF should be in Germany :whistling:

san cristobol made especially for the ladies store think it cost 9 Euros great cigar.

Thanks for the great photos, Jim! It appears as though you guys had a good time, and it's great to put more faces to names. It's kinda cool to know that a member of CP could travel to Europe and meet up with guys from the board! This is definitely a unique and special place on the web. :)

We'll have to do it again sometime!

Amen brother, and now looking at the pictures LOL I've gained about 40 pounds since last year this time :0

Time to break out the running shoes and go on a diet. lol

It was one of the nicest days I've had in a long time. :) Have to break away from the wage-slave routine more often, its good for the soul.

As far as the Casa del Puro only Limitada you and Dale smoked, it was a San Cristobal.

Where is the pics of you guys? No cameras overseas?
Yup, we need pics!! Tim is better to herf with when he has his bro-in-law in tow :whistling: ...... :laugh:

Dennis, in your avatar, which one is you and which one is Steve ???

:sign:

Steve is the taller of the two. That is a picture that I took at the Columbus zoo last weekend. I was in the cage with these two Redtail Hawks. It was awesome.

Tim,
Glad YOU took some pics. I am guessing that Dale and Shawn don't have a camera. Or they don't know how to use them. Glad you guys had a good time. Maybe I can talk Steve into a road trip next year.

Where is the pics of you guys? No cameras overseas?
Yup, we need pics!! Tim is better to herf with when he has his bro-in-law in tow :whistling: ...... :laugh:

Dennis, in your avatar, which one is you and which one is Steve ???

:sign:

Steve is the taller of the two. That is a picture that I took at the Columbus zoo last weekend. I was in the cage with these two Redtail Hawks. It was awesome.

Tim,
Glad YOU took some pics. I am guessing that Dale and Shawn don't have a camera. Or they don't know how to use them. Glad you guys had a good time. Maybe I can talk Steve into a road trip next year.

If you had of read my post you would have seen I forgot my camera :p And brothers any time, we would be more than happy to have you visit!!