• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Humidor

Babbsy

Hi All,

Travelling to Cuba, DR, Panama, and Honduras has really put me on the cigar kick so I think its time for me to buy my first humidor. Looking for something decent I can lay some singles at the top and put boxes at the bottom. I like the following:

http://www.cigarextras.com/index.asp?PageA...D&ProdID=65

What are you opinions on this construction type? Would I need to place a small humidifier in each drawer or is the one that comes with the box good enough?

That is a nice humidor, and I would likely place a small humidified in each drawer, just to assure I get proper humidification throughout. Or at least until your getting a consistent reading through the entire humi.

If you plan on sticking around CP for a while, I would recommend posting an introductory thread Here. Make sure you start off on the right foot, and you will fit right in.

IMHO Go bigger. This is a highly addictive form of enjoyment. You'll have it full in a couple months. I got this blem from cheap humidors to get me by until I make one for myself. Very good quality and all Spanish Cedar inside.
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchant2/mer...Product_Count=8
I have to agree here. I started with one of these Oak Milano's figuring that the 100 stick capacity would fit my needs perfectly. I now own 3 of those same humi's and all 3 are filled to capacity and have overflowed into some sampler tins I had. Took all of about a month... :whistling:

I would agree with all of the statements above.... Just go bigger. I started with a 50 count desktop and now have an overflowing coolerdor and the desktop. Easiest and cheapest thing to do is start a coolerdor IMO!

Same here. Mine is too small already. Only took me about a month. Now find my self smoking away all my non cubans to make room for more cuban gold.

Go bigger. Other than that I have another table modle and that's filled with mc edmundos

Bigger is better I say