• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Illusione 68

Bu11dog

Someone here sent me this. This was an extremely enjoyable cigar. Nice flavor, I couldn't believe it didn't start to become harsh even at the end. Smoked it down until my fingers got to hot to hold it!
Big thanks to whomever it was that sent me this, now I need to find more!

I had a strange dream last night that I was smoking an Oliva Serie O Churchill and an illusione mk at once. In the car, parked at the lights annoying everyone behind me. Then my car almost didn't start.

Weird.

Oh, and nice cigar btw.

The ~68~ is my favorite Illusione... I just love the little fockers. :thumbs:

I purchased an 88 yesterday that was recommended by the guy at my local shop. He said it was packed more than the 8 so I went with the 88 to get a better idea on the stick. :)

I had one of the Illusione Epernay - Le Elegance the other day.
Man, what a great cigar.

I'm fast becoming an Illusione whore...

I love these little bombs! The original releases are smoking really, really good now! Hands down my favorite Illusione (along with the holy lance).

I love these little bombs! The original releases are smoking really, really good now! Hands down my favorite Illusione (along with the holy lance).
Would that be a lancero in these? If so I need to find one of those to try!

The Holy Lance is a lancero and a very good one. I also love the 68, as much as the Padron Principe and the VSG of the same size (can't remember the name). The Illusione is cheaper too.

Ken

I had one of the Illusione Epernay - Le Elegance the other day.
Man, what a great cigar.

I'm fast becoming an Illusione whore...

Not a hard thing to do...

There's also an A size, the 1.

http://www.illusionecigars.com/

Their CG4 is one of my favs, though I can't say that I've ever had any other one of theirs that I didn't love. Great blends, high quality smokes with a good burn.

I love this little smoke myself. :thumbs: Discovered it at Dion's place (Proprietor of Fumare and Maker of Illusione) in Reno.

The other weekend I smoked a MK, that is one nice lil' smoke as well, it left this nice sweetness on the lips. Ohh and the 88 as well! So far all the smokes I have smoked from Dion have been steller including the Cruzados line.

Someone here sent me this. This was an extremely enjoyable cigar. Nice flavor, I couldn't believe it didn't start to become harsh even at the end. Smoked it down until my fingers got to hot to hold it!
Big thanks to whomever it was that sent me this, now I need to find more!

Nice..I have a box resting in my humi. Think I will have to go and try one since I have been neglecting them lately. :blush:

Their CG4 is one of my favs, though I can't say that I've ever had any other one of theirs that I didn't love. Great blends, high quality smokes with a good burn.

That's good to hear. I recently recieved a CG4 that I am looking forward to trying. I haven't had an Illusione yet but I've heard really great things about them.

I purchased an 88 yesterday that was recommended by the guy at my local shop. He said it was packed more than the 8 so I went with the 88 to get a better idea on the stick. :)

Had it over the weekend and wasn't impressed at all. I feel like I don't like the cigars that have that woodsy taste to them (tatuaje).

Since being "hooked-up" by a brother here, I have not found an Illusione I didn't like. I just can't get enough of these things.

Yes that 68 you smoked is one of my favs.

The ~68~ is a great smoke, reminds me of the mk in a way. The HL (Holy Lance) is a fantastic smoke. Readint this thread makes me want to go and smoke the mj12 I just picked up. Like in2xshp said, you really can't go wrong with Illusione brand.