• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Kiffin,Then Linehan

crluap

FaceBook This
You could see the writing on the wall with these two coaches. Who do you think will be the next coach to get his walking papers?

I vote Brad "Chili" Childress will if he doesn't win this next game. I think he could be gone by the BYE WEEK. :0

Al Davis is an enormous tool. If I were a Raider fan I would be miserable knowing his mother lived to be 103. :laugh:

Al Davis is an enormous tool. If I were a Raider fan I would be miserable knowing his mother lived to be 103. :laugh:
I've put away my Raiders gear until that miserable old SOB is no longer in charge.

If I were Herm Edwards I'm not sure I'd get too comfortable in KC. I don't think he'll get fired in season, but if they have another year like last year, he could be gone.

I don't think Childress will be fired until the season is over. I don't think Zygi is the type to fire someone mid-year. Hell, he even let Tice finish the season. :rolleyes:

I've put away my Raiders gear until that miserable old SOB is no longer in charge.

If I were Herm Edwards I'm not sure I'd get too comfortable in KC. I don't think he'll get fired in season, but if they have another year like last year, he could be gone.

I don't think Childress will be fired until the season is over. I don't think Zygi is the type to fire someone mid-year. Hell, he even let Tice finish the season. :rolleyes:

Herm will get to the end of this season at least and will probably be around at the start of next season as well. If they have a decent finish (4-12 is optimistic at this point), and a strong draft again like they did last year, Herm should be back next year and then if they get off to a slow start, he will be gone.

I'd be surprised if there are any more in-season firings personally, it just makes no sense to do that in football. If Edwards gets fired it will be a shame considering the huge number of rookies and young guys in general that are starting down there. I think Marinelli's job might be in danger with a new GM coming in, but I hope not, and I don't see that happening until the end of the year if at all.

Oh yeah, and Al Davis is an idiot.

I'm not sure how Marvin Lewis has survived this long with his record and the way he's let his players behave. They are pathetic again this year and if I were he, I would be getting my resume in order. Crennel can't be too complacent with the start of the Browns' start either. They were supposed to be the darling pick to go place this year and they are falling flat at this point.

How about Marvin Lewis? :whistling: (MoeCizlak you beat me to it)

Funny Chili only has one more win then Lewis. :0

I'm not sure how Marvin Lewis has survived this long with his record and the way he's let his players behave. They are pathetic again this year and if I were he, I would be getting my resume in order. Crennel can't be too complacent with the start of the Browns' start either. They were supposed to be the darling pick to go place this year and they are falling flat at this point.

I agree with you that he's definitely on the hot seat, but I'm not sure you can really blame Marvin for how his "players behave" when Brown keeps bringing in trouble makers (allegedly) against Marvin's wishes.

I agree with you that he's definitely on the hot seat, but I'm not sure you can really blame Marvin for how his "players behave" when Brown keeps bringing in trouble makers (allegedly) against Marvin's wishes.

It's never the owners fault.
loop back to Al Davis

I vote Brad "Chili" Childress will if he doesn't win this next game. I think he could be gone by the BYE WEEK. :0

Viking fans can only hope. :whistling:

I believe it was after his first year Chili was asked about his overall offensive scheme and he answered........"Its A KICK ASS OFFENSE" ???

Have you seen anything that resembles "KICK ASS"?

I have to vote Childress too. Hate to do it cause of his Philly past but I heard he is hated by the players. Not good.

I have to vote Childress too. Hate to do it cause of his Philly past but I heard he is hated by the players. Not good.

He lived to coach another day after last night's game. He was sweating bullets, I was torn between wanting the Vikes to Win and wanting them to Lose so Chili could be shown the door! :laugh:

What is it about Childress that draws so much ire from the Viking fans? I don't get a whole lot of insider news about him so I was just curious.

What is it about Childress that draws so much ire from the Viking fans? I don't get a whole lot of insider news about him so I was just curious.

His attitude and unwillingness to be straightforward. He makes decisions that make no sense, his offense is terrible. He's been questioned about the offense and he continues to think it's "KICK ASS" when it's predictable. We have Adrian Peterson for God's sake and his offense is still weak. He predicted Tavaris Jackson was going to lead this team to the playoffs and then benched him after 2 games. There were other options for guiding this team but he staked his reputation on TJack and should live with it.

The writing is on the wall if they don't win their next game against Chicago. The fans were chanting fire Childress and Ziggi is a big time fan of the game I'm wondering what he's thinking. :0

They've got a great line, one of the best RBs in the game and a decent receiving corps (Ok, Berrian). I can't understand why they are not putting up 30pts per game. Who is the OC? Or does Childress call the plays?

They've got a great line, one of the best RBs in the game and a decent receiving corps (Ok, Berrian). I can't understand why they are not putting up 30pts per game. Who is the OC? Or does Childress call the plays?

Chili gave up calling the plays to Bevens, the OC, this year. Neither one had called plays previously and it shows on the offense.
Hell, Andy Reid didn't let him call plays when he was the OC in Philly.

As far as ire towards Childress, it started when he drafted Jackson in the 2nd round, 3 rounds too early. He drafted Cook in the 2nd round when he should have been an undrafted free agent. Collected players that used to play for him that were/are worthless: Bollinger, Hicks, etc.

He comes across as a smug, controlling little fu**head. Kind of guy everyone knows somebody like that, and can't stand.

He drafted Cook in the 2nd round when he should have been an undrafted free agent.

He's playing out of position, I'll give him that. But what an ASS WHIPPING he helped to deliver on Gus. Did he ever block?