• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First One To Try

cajunblaze

If I was to visit Cuba, and walked into "your" B&M, what would be your recommendations to a newbie?

It would be my first Cuban smoke.

I, as a customer, prefer maduro wrappers, medium to heavy smokes, and dark sweeter tasting smoke.

Thanks Rich

When I saw this title, I thought freebern had on his school girl outfit. Tiara and all!

Oh well.

Maduro 5 or a nice EL.

Then there's the Monte 2....smooth....and the PSP 2 ....little more spice....then there's the Trini Colonial...earthy. Enjoy the hunt! :)

Cohiba Maduro... I can't believe nobody mentioned that one yet. That matches your desired flavour profile well, in my opinion.

Definitely Maduro 5. Just smoked my first one. As a fellow Newb I can tell you it is a really tasty smoke, the only problem is it will leave you fiending for more. :p

IMO I would suggest a Cigar with flavours and profiles, and not necessarily with a dark wrapper :rolleyes: Something like a Vegas Robina Famosos or Unicos, and if you want to jump in at the deep end a Boli Royal Coro.
S.S.

When I saw this title, I thought freebern had on his school girl outfit. Tiara and all!

Oh well.

Maduro 5 or a nice EL.

Then there's the Monte 2....smooth....and the PSP 2 ....little more spice....then there's the Trini Colonial...earthy. Enjoy the hunt! :)

Cohiba Maduro... I can't believe nobody mentioned that one yet. That matches your desired flavour profile well, in my opinion.

Yup Cohiba Maduro

Definitely Maduro 5. Just smoked my first one. As a fellow Newb I can tell you it is a really tasty smoke, the only problem is it will leave you fiending for more. :p

You lemmings. :sign:

If I'm not too late, I would like to recommend a Bolivar Belicoso Fino.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of the recommendations (and, no, I haven't tried them all... I'm not that lucky!), but I'm partial to this stick, and I think it will give you much pleasure.

Whatever you decide, enjoy!

Best of luck,

M.

Thanks for all your suggestions, I think the Cohiba Maduro 5, would be a great choice, but I think I will be trying the RASS first.

Thanks Again,
Rich

Jose Piedra Petit Cazadores.

If you like that, you'll LOVE everything else. If you don't like it, well, at least it was only a $1.50 and everything else will be better than that.