• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First post

mordyb

Reaction score
Hi all,

I 've been lurking through the post the last couple of days wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. So far a couple of people have already pm me to welcome me which was vary flattering. This seems like a great board. Been smoking for around 8 years. Recently been smoking more isom's. My favorite right now are psd4's and ryj coronas for nc's I prefer chatue fuentes, rjy vintage 3's, the excaliber series and upman robustos. As you can tell I tend to like the short fat gars. I hope to contribute to this board and purhaps participate or start in a pass. Unfortunately I am usally able to get more out of the forums then can give because the wealth of knowledge from others surpasses my own but if there are any question I will be more then willing to help. I have had experiences with a few sources and if anyone has questions about one feel free to pm or email me and I will give all the information I have.

welcome home. you'll find this almost as addictive (if not more so) than a certain auction site.
:D

speaking of which, if anyone knows of "other" sites (other than C.B.) please feel free to PM me. I'm still real new and would love another good auction site - unfortunately I have expensive taste in cigars.

welcome!!! :D
very friendly around here and these guys ooze with knowledge!!! :p

Welcome to CP! I am a newbie here myself...Sam is my other half...my pics are up for all to see and I am an open book...there aren't any questions I wont answer...now my knowledge of cigars is NOT like that of the others here, but I'm sure I know a few useless factoids somewhere :)

Melissa :love: :p

Mordy,
Welcome to CP. I think you will enjoy yourself here it's a great place to hang. Sit back, light up on enjoy :D

BenjieV :D