• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Tattoo!

Delta

So let me start out by saying i am impressed by the people with large detailed tattoos. I have no idea how you manage to stick with it. Talk about a blah time.

But anyway, i got my first tattoo today, so i am pumped. The word is leges, latin for laws. It is the motto of my fraternity in college, and i wanted to remember all the good times i had with those guys as well as what the whole thing taught me. So check it out:

Stencil:

n784040581_6600355_1629049.jpg

Ouch:

n784040581_6600356_7317401.jpg

They had to give me a sucker to stop crying :laugh:

n784040581_6600358_2298366.jpg

And done!

2877_178991265581_784040581_6601424_4466149_n.jpg

Just wait 'till you try out the stomach or ribcage. From what I've heard, those two spots are the most tender.

I, myself, have five tattoos. Personally, I find the whole process to be relaxing. From the draw-up all the way to the Saran Wrap, it's all a very methodic and soothing chain of events. But, I'm a freak who enjoys seeing how much pain I can endure.

I got my first and only tat 30 years ago. Can't remember much about it :blush:

My tattoo is my avatar. Got it on my back right shoulder. So long as your tattoo is meaningful, symbolic, and you won't regret it when college and fraternity life are long since gone, then more power to ya man. :thumbs:

Fraternity life is long gone, but i consider it a good memory for the times, friendships, and lessons learned

Oh, that's a FUN spot to get tattooed! :laugh:

When I got my back piece outlined, one part of it went over that bump at the base of the neck, about where yours is from the look of it. Man, I swear it felt like my toenails sucked back into my body! Geeeeez.

~Boar

Another fun spot is your inner arm, up by the arm pit. Man that's the only tattoo that I was regretting while I was getting it. For one it's a horrible position you have to be in and at one point it feels like I'm getting my nipple tattooed and the next the side of my face. I was in the chair for 4 hours, I believe, on that one,

It came out excellent, very sharp.

Is that a painkiller pop??

puss hahaa kidding welcome to the club! I will be getting # 4 next month is all goes as planned!

45 solid minutes on my elbow while getting my 3/4 sleeve. The only thing I'm willing to grant hurts more is childbirth. Oh yeah, the collarbone is treat, too.

- Tim

Yeah, coller bone and under the arm near the arm pit is about THE most senstive.....inside lower lip outta be a kick in the pants too!!! :0

Another fun spot is your inner arm, up by the arm pit. Man that's the only tattoo that I was regretting while I was getting it. For one it's a horrible position you have to be in and at one point it feels like I'm getting my nipple tattooed and the next the side of my face. I was in the chair for 4 hours, I believe, on that one,

Thats where I got my tat. my inner arm. To be honest I can remember much pain just more of a relaxing type mode for me. Did it hurt yes, but I remember more of the relaxing times than the painful ones. I am going on number two here soon. I am going to outline a cross on my inner arm where my tat is now. Which says Joshua 1:9, for as long as I can remember my mother would always say that to me before I went to bed when I was younger.

David

Congrats on number 1! My frist (and only, but not for long) is a large koi fish in water on my lateral left arm. Took about 4.5 hours, but was worth every second!

Damn, all of ya'lls big ones, my 5 letters don't seem like much!

Yeah, coller bone and under the arm near the arm pit is about THE most senstive.....inside lower lip outta be a kick in the pants too!!! :0

A girl I know had her inside lower lip done and she said it wasn't bad at all. But then again everyone has different pain tolerance.

Congrats on your first! They sure can be addicting. I have 3 (technically 4) taking up most of both my upper arms. The only reason I don't have any more is that I need to find a job first!

Looks nice and sharp, congrats. I got my first one a year ago while I was on a trip with friends in Seattle. I got a big 3-d drum key on my arm and I love it. I think that's probably the least painful place to get one. It's definitely meaningful to me, for more than the obvious reasons. Now I'm looking to add on to it.

Congrats, very nice!
Got my first right before I turned 21, a little painful but OH-SO addictive!
As soon as I was done I was thinkin' about the next one.