• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Time With A PSD4

Jake Bourdon

I have been enjoying my Monte 4's but I wanted something else to compare the experience with. So I got myself a few of these, well I lit one up after breakfast and wow what a cigar. This was a strong spicy and peppery smoke. Very rich and when I got up off my chair I felt a bit dizzy, these pack a big nicotine wallop. The only problem I had was it burnt a bit uneven but that was me not lighting the cigar properly. I am glad I had something to eat before I smoked this beauty. Great smoke though if you want something strong.

I really like the PSD4s. But, I must confess, that I don't usually think of them as after breakfast smokes! For me, that's a cigar that I would smoke after a nice big dinner. Glad you enjoyed yours though.

I agree with ManInBlack. These are great smokes, but I wouldn't want to knock myself out so early in the day with the strong nicotine buzz that the PSD4 provides. Glad you enjoyed your experience. These are tasty little buggers!

I really like the PSD4s. But, I must confess, that I don't usually think of them as after breakfast smokes! For me, that's a cigar that I would smoke after a nice big dinner. Glad you enjoyed yours though.

I agree they need months or even years to sleep , I have a box from Dec 09 and from then to one I smoked last week wow what a difference! I cant wait till next year..

I agree. I've only had a few, but they are pretty flavorful.

I'm with those who wouldnt think to start the day with a PSD#4. Thats a lot of ligero for that time of day.

I have found that to best get that PSD#4 punch 1-3 yrs is ideal, if you can let them sit just a bit.

Cheers
Drew P