• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fixing humidity and flavouring problems for cigars.

NMB

Hi all!
My name is Noemi, and I want to learn about how happy cigar smokers are with their regular smoking experience, in terms of humidity and flavouring.

I’m building a product to create the perfect condition for any cigar wherever you are in less than 10 minutes. But I’m not selling anything, just looking for your advice.

Since you’re all cigar smokers, it’d be incredibly helpful to hear your experiences and ask a few questions. It won’t take more than 20 minutes, and there’s no need to prepare in advance.

Would anybody be happy to have a quick call with me sometime this/next week?
Noemi

I've reported this post, since you keep on posting the same thing.

Come on guys, you aren't interested in flavoring your cuban cigars? (remember Bill Clinton and Monica?) LINK

Last edited:
I just responded with my link, and asked her if she wanted me to send her a few cigars...

Come on guys, you aren't interested in flavoring your cuban cigars? (remember Bill Clinton and Monica?) LINK

There used to be a website called cumonmonica.com It had a hand holding a wang with an animated Monica sliding back and forth across the top in her blue dress.. the objects was... well, I'm sure you know. Anywho, Monica kept saying "Come on Billy you can do it" over and over while moving around. When Billy got a hit he said "gotcha".

Who is Daniel? Is he in the HLWTPTP?:p

I love Tree House Julius beer!

Did I when the Cigar Family cigar?Lol