• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flavored Beers

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Whats your favorite flavored beer? I like Raspberry and Lemon flavors.

If I'm looking for a pure beer flavor, I like the dark smokey flavors (natural flavors).

There is no one answer, for me. I like everything from a dark roasted to a nice caramel flavor. I am not real wild about fruit flavors, however. My wife likes raspberries so I am going to try to brew her a razzie ale for this Summer.

I, myself, am not a huge fan of flavored beers either. BUT, I never pass up the chance at a Raspberry Wheat or Pale Ale when I get the opportunity. A nice refreshing drink, IMHO!

:lookup: hmmm flavored....Green chilie beer via micro in New Mexico.

Horse,

That reminds me... Awhile ago I had this beer from Mexico, not sure the name, but it was REALLY hot and spicy. Very unique in taste. I think it even had some sort of pepper that was floating in it.

I like my food hot and spicy, but I like my beer iced cold, refreshing and smooth. :p

Rod

Same here Rod, I'll try em (like the green chilie beer) but my REAL fav's are among the ale/pale-ale groups...and yes indeed, i stop at all the joints that claim to have the 'coldest beer in town'.

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is a damn fine beer. Nice cherry flavor without being so damn sweet. If you don't mind spend extra cash on a flavored beer, then try a Lambic. From Belgium I think. A little sweet and expensive for my tastes, but the flavor is unbeatable, and they are fairly dry on the palate. Goes great if you are sitting out on the porch on a hot summer day smoking a mild cigar(stay away from peeper flavor). :thumbs:

Emo