• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flavorful, Mild

boxfullacigars

What are some of the best, flavorful cigars in your opinion? Looking to try some new stuff.

Your title said mild so I will offer these two:

Temple Hall......I like the Library Edition (The Odyssey)

898 Dominican Collection

Licenciados isn't bad either

Ashton HPS.

Anything Bahia.

Cuesta Reys.

The best mild cigar bar none, IMO, is the NC Montcristo. The one with the Ct. wrapper.

Doc.

Partagas 150...very mild and very flavorful.

-Fetter

I'm generally not a fan of mild smokes, but I had a K. Hansotia Symphony torpedo a while back that was pretty good. They may be under the Gurkha label now.

An Ashton Classic Robusto in MN is around $10 - $11.

A while back I used to really enjoy the Rocky Patel Edge Lite. That's a tasty mild stick, sort of a nutty flavor.

Well, obviouslly, just IMO:

Fonseca Vintage, robusto especially
Fonseca Serie F, robusto especially
Ashton Maduro, #40 (robusto) especially
Fonseca Cedars (NOT Sun Grown Cedars), the smaller the ring gauge the better
Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon, Beli ONLY (far better than any other vitola in this line IMHO)
Flor de Oliva 10th Anni. Beli especially
5 Vegas Gold (I've only tried the churchill)
Davidoff, short perfecto especially
Devidoff Millenium, robusto and petite corona especially
AVO Classics, all vitolas
AVO XO, all vitoals
Macanudo Diplomat (figurado) Maduro, yes really
JR Alt ELs, all but the Cohiba are really good, but the Monte C especially
AF Short Story
Dunhill (should be noted that to me these are really inconsistent - I can't recommend even a specific size because you can count on it - but definnitely worth the shot if you can get you hands on one - just dont' write them off if you get one that's completely flavorless as they're NOT all like that)
Gispert Red Band (though I'd pick any of the above up fisrt if avaialbe - still worth mentioning)

Ones I would AVOID (lacking the flavor you're looking for)
Don Diego
Helix
Almost any Macanudo
Bacarat (unless you like the atrifically sweetened sticks)
Nat Sherman
Por Laranaga (I've really wanted to like these becasue they're so well made IMO, and I've tried thme on numerous occasions, but they're just too bland)

Cheers,
Dixie

Casa Torano
RyJ Vintage
Peterson Gran Reserva which has been discontinued and you still can get boxes on the cheap.