• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flavoured Cigars

Well being new here and all I'll openly admit to smoking mostly ACID, Lart Tetens, Java and the like. Oh, and I actually like them... Even after trying some "normal" cigars. I think both have their place.

I guess to each their own.

:)

N2

the only flavored cigar i've tried was a java. i enjoyed it, but i wouldn't buy another for what they cost. but maybe if they were $1, i might

Matty_Vegas said:
I was at The Drag Races sunday and the Havana Honeys people were there handing out smokes. I got a Flavoured one (I think they are all flavoured). I believe it was vanilla. Considering it was free I thought I would give it a shot. I tore into it and boy was I surprised. It tasted worse that I thought. Imagine smoking a vanilla bean rolled in Horse poop and then wrapped in bananna leaves and that might be a good point to start at.
[snapback]180650[/snapback]​

Also an excellent place to stop.

almost all flavored cigars are mild dominican tob. if you took away the flavoring whats left would be a very bland dominican cigar.

i agree flavors suck! :thumbs:

oh and by the way who won the races???? im a force fan, but love the entire sport
too lazy to look it up

I have made my own rum cigaars from Connies and Flor de Cana rum. Not bad. Also, the CAO Gold that is "honey dipped" is actually pretty good.

I love seeing these kinds of threads!! :laugh: :laugh: Especially as I sit and smoke a PAM. :p

Try the gurkha flavoured....or the makers mark infused...those are what you would call "real" cigars

My girlfriend really likes the Kahlua cigars. Out of all the flavored cigars I have tried, I'd have to say Kahlua is best. Not cheap either. Overall, I still don't care for flavored cigars personally...

I've tried the Kahlua, an Acid (forgot which one) and a Sauza.

For me the Sauza was okay, the Kahlua was poor but standable and the Acid was horrible.