• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FLOGGING MOLLY

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Anyone else like them?

Just found out my darling wife got us tickets for the 11th! She rocks..especially considering that she really dislikes them!

ANyone else in/near CT feel like hitting Toads place for the show?

Is that a music group?

Damn - I know nothing about groups or music :sign:

I like 'em!!!

However this time around its me buying tickets to Lionel Ritchie as a gift to my wife for our 20th wedding anniversary.

Last time it was her turn and she got us AC/DC tickets.

The time before that I bought Jethro Tull tickets.

I love my wife, shes a lot of fun to go to a concert with :thumbs:

You'll be hearing from CC about this. He's a groupie.

Huh. Sounds like fun.

That Ian Anderson show in Torrington is the week before, and my honey has us going to see the Suicide Girls Burlesque show in New York some time in October(god bless my honey ;) ) and there's TAA next week, and a bike ride up to the Catskills some weekend day soon with a buddy, so my recreational time budget for the next few weeks may be blown already.

We'll see...

Where exactly is the show. I'm only an hour from the NY/CT border. I love Flogging Molly. Saw the Pogues with Shane in Atlantic City last March.

Let CoventryCat know - I'm sure he'd love to go... I know he likes Drop Kick Murphies...

Thier music is just plain old fun.
I wish they'd come back around my area sometime, I missed thier last show -had to work.

Have fun!

I like them well enough, but I like the Dropkick Murphys better. ;)

I've always had the feeling they'd be better live than they are on CD. I'd jump at the chance to see them. Enjoy!

You lucky dog! I see they are coming to Minneapolis 10/20. I'll have to try and get tickets.