• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Baloney, has anyone had one?

Niko

Jr Cigar has them for around $30/bundle and they claim them to be "Super Premium":

"I've made a lot of mistakes in my time, but naming this brand Flor de Baloney was probably the biggest mistake I've ever made. These are guaranteed top-quality, first line Villazon cigars. They are no different in quality than Punch, Hoyo, Rey del Mundo, Excalibur... or any of the other great cigars coming out of this factory."

Here is the linky:

I did search and nothing came up for me. thanks. I found out why... i spelled it wrong. Damn, sorry guys.

edited because i am once again a moron.

I did search and nothing came up for me. thanks. I found out why... i spelled it wrong. Damn, sorry guys.

edited because i am once again a moron.
At least you don't have a dog in a bee suit Niko. Tell Insight to go search for a new avatar. LOL

You are just jealous. Also no candy cane for you now hater

Thanks guys! I've been studying for finals all day and I really needed a good laugh.

D

30 bucks a bundle now eh?

He was selling these for 60 when they first came out. They are a decent smoke, but not worth 60 bucks. You can get Rocky Patel seconds for less than that.

They are supposed to mimic RP cigars, but they taste nothing like them IMHO.