• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Florez Cabinet Selection Sir Winston

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I just bought 2 boxes of these for about 40 dollars. I tried one today, and they arent to bad. They are not rough at all, they do need to sit for about 6 months to gain some character, but for the price I like em. :D

CigarBid where else. :D I have lots. If your interested let me know, I can send you some.

I looked up the price on cigarweekly, and couldn't believe that they go for about 8.50 a stick. Now I know that cigarweekly isnt exactly accurate all the time, but hey for that price I couldnt pass it up. :D

ParaGod said:
I looked up the price on cigarweekly, and couldn't believe that they go for about 8.50 a stick. Now I know that cigarweekly isnt exactly accurate all the time, but hey for that price I couldnt pass it up. :D
A lot of those prices came from the cigar boom MSRP

Emo

I tried to find this cigar price anywhere else and came up empty. So I decided that the cigar was either not made anymore, or not that good. So when I saw the price of 50 cigars(2 boxes of 25) for under a dollar a stick, I thought what the hell. :)

Have you made your way over to JR cigars? They have almost unbeatable prices. Unfortunately they don't carry some of the pricier cigars online.
Emo

Actually I was just looking there. I was going to wait until the 1 o clock madness this week

I wish I could have gotten in on the midnight madness this week. It was boxes of CAO Brazilla Piranha's for 59 a box normally 89 from them. Oh how I wish I would have gotten on 10 minutes earlier. They sold out in 13 minutes this week. I banged my head on my desk for an hour for missing that one. :(

I am gonna see what they have this week, I hope to not spend that much, since I need to get my coolidor built first.

Off of Cigars International:

Sir Winston BOX OF 25 7.0 x 48 In Stock $49.95

Sir Winston 5-PACK 7.0 x 48 In Stock $14.00

C-bid is pretty much a clearing house for CI.

cool bro'!! :D
your package is leaving va. tomorrow afternoon.
will post dc# first thing thur morn.
glenn

here it comes paragod! :D

enjoy!!

P.G.,

got your package on thur.. the gars look great!
smoking one right now at work with my coffee. great flavor,kind of mild but is holding the flavor the whole way through.
perfect coffee cigar. i think you made a great buy! :D
thank you sir!!
glenn

I am glad you like them, I thought they where pretty good for the price also. :thumbs:

I've smoked 2 of theses thanks to ParaGod. Like them so much I bought a box off cigarbid yesterday. :p

Box was pretty cheap huh. I was thinking of buying some more. But I didnt want to step on any of the other CP members toes. :) . In other words I didn't want to make your bid go up