• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Florez Cabinet Selection

Lee

I haven't been smoking much lately due to bad weather here and the fact that I'm pretty busy with work.

I was digging around in the cooler today and found one of these that had been gifted to me a while back (last year). WOW! What a pleasant smoke, nutty, mild to medium and very apealing! Had a toasty flavor throughout and I enjoyed this one in the car while running numerous errands today.

I liked it so much, I just ordered a box!!

Great $2 cigar!!

Lee :D

Hey Leebo!! I was beginning to think you weren't with us any longer. Glad to see you. I'm back after a lengthy absence...kinda getting to know all the new folks and stuff. Seems like the primary pastime around here these days is bombing. Maybe we should change it to CigarBomb.com. LOL....

hey lee,
glad to see you back bro' :D
where can we purchase said cigar?

These can be purchased on cigarbid. I was given one in a trade w/ ParaGod and have bought 2 boxes since then.

Nick

Cool! I try to check on the site but have been extremely busy lately. I'm still around, lurking mostly....

These are on Cigar International's web site for around $45 a box. That is the official name of Cigarbid....

I had the robusto and it was pretty decent.

Gotta go......I'm still having the "Mooch Herf" in Richmond on the weekend of July 18th!! Everyone's welcome!! We had a good time last year and hopefully, we'll have more join in this year.

It will be at Havana59 again! Dinner, drinks, etc. May also have a crawl on Friday evening.....I'm working on that one....would anyone be interested in seeing Arlin Liss' place? He makes a nice humidor and I can ask him about us stopping by???

I'll start a thread on this later on....

Lee :D