• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Maria Mancini

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
This was an excellent cigar! I was amazed at how easy the draw was; it was like puffing on a straw it was so easy. And the amount of smoke this guy produced was incredible! By far one of the best I have had. It had a bit of a sweet aroma/taste, very smooth. Overall, an excellent cigar.

I don't remember the size, but it was a little bigger than the Robusto. It was an excellent cigar.

Nearing the end of a 50 count chest of the DeGaulle's. A very good smoke at a great price.

I love the Robusto Largas. They're excellent smokes. Tried tha Magic Mountain and wasn't too impressed by that one. Have yet to try the other sizes.

I smoked a torpedo shaped one that I got in a box pass and it was #### good! Perfect draw and construction with a medium body. The flavors were a little complex and I can't remember what I was comparing it to, maybe reminiscant of a Mayorga natural. I give it two thumbs up!

i've been enjoying MM's for some time now. ordered a box of Magic Mountains a while back and got them in maduro out of reflex. great cigar, but i think i'll go with Natural from now on. either choice is a good one.

MayhemVI,Was the draw really easy for you? I just smoked another one, and it was a bit different. The first MM I smoked had an extremely EASY draw, and it produced tons of smoke. However, I received this cigar in a pass, and don't know exactly which MM it was. Any ideas? I'd like to order some of these. Thanks...

Rod - it sounds like you either had a DeGaulle or a Robusto Larga. i've had several of these as well as the Magic Mountains. i don't ever recall having any draw problems. it seems to me that boxpressing adds to the crapshoot that is endemic to all handrolled cigars. also, humidity plays an important part.if you order them and decide you made a mistake, contact me. i won't mind a trade or cash deal to take them off your hands. i dunno what the policy of naming retailers here is, but i get mine from JR-Cigars.

Thanks for all the info. I will pick up the above mentioned cigars. I was amazed as to how easy the draw was, and the amount of smoke it produced. It was like smoking a straw -- no resistance at all. Thanks again,Rod

I agree with Bob (and everyone else). These are great cigars. The construction is really good too. I bought 5 Robusto Largas and I've only had one so far, I'm trying to save some for that aging thing:) Anyway, I recommend this cigar to anyone.

I smoked a Flor de Maria Mancini Magic Mountain torpedo natural wrapper to celebrate my survival of July 2001. These cigars are a very good smoke. I bought the torpedos in a 10 cigar sampler box from JR Tobacco. Everything about this cigar is great from the band right down to the cigar nub. It lights well, burns evenly, tastes great, and is very enjoyable. I think that this is one of the <90> rated stogies by Cigar Aficionado that I agree with. I would buy more of these without hesitation, and probably will. Heck, my car has started to develop a marked tendancy to pull to the right of the Interstate when passing the JR Tobacco exit. Funny thing that.Seriously, buy them you won't be disappointed.
Sam  :cool:

UPDATE!!! I've smoked several MMMM's in recent days that have been aged for about 6 months. Lesson learned. Ageing works wonders for these smokes and my next purchase will be put away for a long nap before I even attempt to try one. I was starting to wonder about the maduro wrapper, but all is well in Mayhemville now that I've enlightened myself.