• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Oliva

oknewb

I am a big fan of the original and the golds, especially for the cost. I tried the maduro and didn't like it. Has anyone tried the corojo? I couldn't find anything through searching the site, and I thought I would get some opinions before picking up a bundle.

If you like the origional,a mild with sweetend cap cigar and the gold,also mild,I don't know if you will like the corojo.
It is a stronger cigar with a spicey flavor profile when young and with age,the spice is lost but becomes smoother and sweeter while retaining it's stregnth.

I love the corojo and maduro's.

The maduro gets way sweeter with a few months age,the longer the better.

Do all of the Flor de Oliva Original line have the sweetened cap? I just tried my first Flor de Oliva cigar and it was the original petite torpedo. I liked the flavor of the cigar but I have mixed feelings about the sweetened cap.

I love the corojo and maduro as well.

The line is a cheap version of th Gran Habano line.

#1=Gold

#3=Maduro

#5=Corojo

I don't know what advice to give you, the corojo has a great aroma and a full body. Spicy but not as spicy as the Maduro. It seems that the concenus I've seen, prefer Maduro and Corojo to the Gold.

These are great smokes for the urge. I pay about $1.23 each at the indian(american)tribal smoke shop.

Do all of the Flor de Oliva Original line have the sweetened cap? I just tried my first Flor de Oliva cigar and it was the original petite torpedo. I liked the flavor of the cigar but I have mixed feelings about the sweetened cap.

I don't know about a sweetened cap on these. I thought they were just normal cigars. Anyway, I picked up a few bundles of these awhile back and I do like the corojo.

DSCN1877.jpg