• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Florida Lottery is up to $28 million

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
OK, the last one went so-so, only got 12 people to help pick numbers.

I need up to 30 people to pick a numer between 1 - 53 inclusive.

I will take the numbers as they are posted and play them in groups of 6. The first 6 numbers posted are a ticket, the next 6 posted are another ticket and so on.

If I win the lottery, the group that picks the numbers will receive a humidor filled with an amazing selection of smokes. You will get to pick the smokes of your dreams. (No, Carmen is not included) ;)

So, start pickin.

1st ticket
3 4 16 27 33 51

ricman25
Big100HD
thejollyco
Fast4Dr
PhatAsh
nicko99

2nd ticket
9 13 23 34 37 50

Stogieman
ivan37
Bat_Chief
me
me
me

And because I couldn't get more players, I used the same 2 sets of numbers from the last lottery.

3rd ticket
4 9 20 22 33 48

ricmac25
Roseysman
MonkeyK
Fast4Dr
Shadow
Ellman

4th ticket
3 24 27 33 42 51

PhatAsh
vewyphishy
Shuji
Bobbyson1a
kurtcigar1
nicko99

THREE!

want some advice? too bad here it is:

you know, statistically speaking, there's two ways of having a higher chance of winning the lottery. one is a proven fact, and one is just speculation on my part.

first the speculation, because who cares about fact, eh?
get the random ticket that you can buy from the machine, which spits out random numbers. i think it works better that way. a lot of the times, the person who wins does so because of random numbers.
i guess having this forum is random numbers as well.

okay, the fact.
don't just pick numbers all in the low range or all in the high range or all in the middle. you must pick a wider range of numbers. there's 6 choices for numbers, and 50 something numbers available. supposedly, what you should do is pick a number in each tens range, like 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, and 51- whatever. according to some weird research, this will increase the odds of you winning.

(for all those thinkin of hittin it rich :D )

Carmen is Carmen Electra and she was on Howard this morning :D

Fast4Dr said:
Carmen is Carmen Electra and she was on Howard this morning :D
thanks fast...I heard a small bit of it....wish I heard the whole thing....

Jollyco: thanks for the lesson....now it still boils down to luck on picking the right set of #'s....oh, welcome home....hope your vacation went well.... :sign:

Thanks guys, tickets purchased.

I did hit 3 numbers on the last lottery, playing the birthdays of me, the mrs. & daughter. Paid a whooping $4.50. Re-invested the winnings. :p

Check out the first post for the ticket numbers I played.

Still a working peon, can't quit my job. ;)

Only had 2 numbers total out of 10 tickets. Good news is nobody won and the lottery is up to $35 million.

Guess I'll play the same numbers once again this Wednesday.