• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Floyd Mayweather - Ricky Hatton

You think there'll be a rematch? I thought for sure there would be one if the fight went the distance or if Mayweather lost. It's difficult to justify a rematch when the underdog gets knocked out, though...

I was dissapointed to hear so many Brits booing during the anthem. That kinda stuck with me the entire fight.

Thats true about the rematch, good call. Now come to think about, I heard that last nights fight might be Mayweather's last for a couple of years. I am not sure if thats 100% rumor or not, but I pretty sure I heard an announcer mention that briefly. Any input on that?

Agree all the way with the booing of the national anthem, not cool and not respectfull at all. Honor the country that your visiting or go home.

Mayweather has my respect. Hatton did not let up for a minute but never got to hurt Mayweather.

Mayweather IS taking a break, could even be a permanent break...good luck to him if he retires, still with an intact brain. I hear that his company, Mayweather Promotions, and De la Jolla's company Golden Boy, are going to team up...interesting?

Talking about retiring with your brain intact...Roy Jones had his brain shifted a few times and blow me down if the guy is stepping back into the ring again. ???

Brian

I was dissapointed to hear so many Brits booing during the anthem. That kinda stuck with me the entire fight.

Thats what I am going to remember most about this fight. I think the Referee will be more sore than both fighters this morning.