• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flying Pigs and DIrty Rats

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
I have 2 of each of these that were reserved by some, but those who reserved them have backed out. If anyone's interested, they're $144 for the box of 12 (either one) and $8.95 shipping. Please call or PM if interested. First come, first served. Thanks.

Israel
ww.uptowncigar.com
877-238-1172

JUST received more boxes of Flying Pigs, if anyone's interested. They're $144 for a box of 12 and shipping is $8.95. Thanks!

As some what of a Drew Estate ...oh you could say..,representative. I want to tell you Dolts that this is a hell of a deal. They flying Pigs are a numbered box of special edition you will never see again, at least not in a year (Probably more) and the Dirty Rat is a HTF corona that beats tar out of any corona I have ever smoked (no biased for real).

Get Lit.

Edit: As typical with Isy these great prices are not found anywhere.

Got my box today. Thanks so much Isy, fantastic doing business with you! :thumbs:

I smoked a T52 last week and was fairly impressed. Beautiful construction and presentation. Had good strength, which I am a strong proponent of and was tasty. This coming from someone who typically smokes Habanos. :watching for Moki over my shoulder:

Got the package today of the Flying Pigs box and the other smokes.. Bar none that was best experience I have had buying Cigars online... Holy cow those came fast very nicely packaged, also would like to thank you personally for being understanding about the whole payment issue.. mastercard really needs to get a clue on how the world is going.

Isy thanks for making my first experience buying from anyone on this forums go so well. You are top notch.

I bought a box of piggies from Isy just before Christmas and also would like to add kudos. The transaction itself was flawless and I had a very pleasant chat with Isy, who also threw in a couple of cigars we discussed. Top-notch guy.

Are "Flying Pigs" and "Dirty Rats" the official or nick names for these cigars?

Hmmm, I'm gonna have to give these a try as well. I went back and read the review on the Dirty Rat. Just need to get the humi working :whistling: