• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flying to Singapore.....any suggestions?

thecatch83

That is all..........
My detachment is flying to Singapore for ten days and I plan on picking up a couple boxes......MC, Cohibas, RJ???? Any thoughts, things to look for?

If you're a frozen margarita fan check out Iguana bar on Clark (or was it boat?) Quay. HUGE ones in tons of flavors! Also, not sure if this applies anymore as it's been a couple years, but bars on Mohammad Sultan road used to have pretty cheap "bottomless cup" nights (house booze and soft drink mixers). Lastly, if you're more the Pub type, Muddy Murphey's on Orchard Rd. (basement of the tower next to orchard towers) used to be a great place when I lived there. If you wanna go clubbing and spend money and dance with chicks and be "flashy" then Zouk would be the place.
Word of warning though, I'd make a call to check first cause like I said, it's been a couple years for me.
Chris

You definitely have to smoke a cigar at The Olde cuban, and post up a picture while you're there!!

Don't spit on the sidewalk.
ohmy.gif

If I were flying to SIngapore, or any place that sold Cubans I'd have to pick up one of the Bold Ones! (Bolivar)

My last trip to Singapore was some months ago, managed to squeeze in a trip to The Olde Cuban. Definitely a place to go ;)

My last trip to Singapore was some months ago, managed to squeeze in a trip to The Olde Cuban. Definitely a place to go ;)

Here at olde Cuban now, I think this is the best cigar shop in the world

I am NOT speaking from experience, but some of the she-males look exactly like women, until it is way too late. I would watch Anthony Bourdain's "No reservations" and concentrate on the food and drink. You can get Cuban cigars anywhere and any time.

Have a blast!

Ha! I stuck to cigars. But, holy shit, that's certainly one of the best cigar shops in the world.

There are actually two more banned members on this thread, crazy!

Anyway, Olde Cuban.. Amazing! I smoked all sorts of crazy unicorns they had in the humidor. Phoenicia's, a 2000 montecristo from the jar, you name it, they had it. I'll post some pictures up tomorrow