• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FNG here!

Distorted

Hi guys, A good friend of mine recommended this place. He is a soldier at Fort Drum, NY like me. He enjoys cigars, as do I. We both found we each have different taste, but share our love for certain lines. He told me about these things called passes, so I am open for a little learning. I'll be leaving in a week for the NCO Academy in Fort Lee, VA, so I don't know if I'll be online until July. So far, this looks to be a pretty cool site. Nice House Gentlemen, and Ladies!

Welcome distorted.
You found a great site with lots of info and good people.
Talk to you in July. :)

<<Sousa music in the background>> Welcome to Cigar Pass! <<more Sousa music in the background>> <<sound of champagne being un-corked>> Are you frickin' people still here? Go home! <<yet more Sousa music in the background>>

Bacchus <<throbbing headache>> :D

Welcome distorted!! You'll find lots of great people with lots of knowledge here. :thumbs:

Welcome, Dis. Try the Newbie Sampler Thread when you get back, you will be taken care of. Gregor

BACCHUS said:
<<Sousa music in the background>> Welcome to Cigar Pass! <<more Sousa music in the background>> <<sound of champagne being un-corked>> Are you frickin' people still here? Go home! <<yet more Sousa music in the background>>

Will, back away from the scotch! :D :D

Welcome to CP Distorted! :thumbs:

Shadow said:
BACCHUS said:

Will, back away from the scotch! :D :D
No scotch. It was my first experience with Jim Beam Black - very tasty. In fact, I believe it even has hallucinogenic properties. Very nice. :)

B/T/W, welcome again, Distorted!

Welcome to CP, it is the best place I know of for cigar and other pertinent discussions. Good luck at NCO training.

Welcome to our corner of the net! I've been to Drum a few times (cross training with the 110th MIB) and it has turned out to be a very nice base since they did all of the building over the last 10 years.

Nice thing is you're close to Canada and I never had a problem bringing back some ISOM's flashing a military ID :)

Good luck at the NCO academy (isn't there one for 10th Mountain there?) and have a few at the Commons when you graduate!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I had a killer Torano Signature with my friend the other night. My outgoing CO was smoking one of the maduro Double Ligero Chisels from La Flor Dominica...found out the full blast nic kicked his ass pretty hard after I was gone. It was a open for business for me, and there were three of us...no big loss, made a few contacts the next day, and we had a hell of a good time.
From what I saw, the quality of the Plethora of Cigars out there right now is outstanding. I have been suprised by the Punch Punch, an old fave of mine, and the Romeo Juliets. Someone tried to tell me they were made by a small firm offshore ;)
When I see a guy that has more smokes than most cigar shops, I know I am in need of fierce education to catch up. Started off with White Owls back in '82(Grandpa used to smoke em), moved up to the occasional Punch while I was in Hawaii, and discovered the Drew Estate lines once I got out here. I really like the Drew Stuff, so much so, that my small business is focused on it exclusively until I get off the ground. Why Not says me, I like the products, and they have always been well received, whever I take them.
The area around Fort Drum is pretty dry for smoke shops...I am the only guy selling Cigars outside of the stores that offer the basic American Box stuff, and the Macanudos that sit on the shelves for month after month.
I'll be checking out that newbie sampler thread...sounds interesting