• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FNG Pass

Proposed P/T sent, attempt 2.
DAMN that ESG!

Ha Ha, I had an issue with that damn ESG as well. That's what happens with an over-hyped hard to find product.

That ESG is going to be more trouble for me than that WOAM! :laugh:

Just for everyone else's reference, the MSRP on the ESG I believe is $18.95. They are very difficult to find right now, especially anywhere close to $18.95. In fact (and this is an extreme example) I've heard where a retailer was charging close to $50! :angry:

So if you think you want the ESG, please save both of us some time and realize that you had better have a cigar with a solid retail value close to $20.

Thanks!

Edited to add: I have a bunch of these of my own, so please everyone realize that I'm not being stubborn about puts for that cigar just because I want it!

My P/T have been approved, awaiting the box now!

T: 11 Hemmingway Short Story
P: 49 Padron 5000

T: 22 Padron 1926 No. 35 Maduro
P: 50 Macanudo Vintage 1997 Vintage I

T: 48 Litto Gomez Diez Oriental
P: 51 Indian Tabac Limited Reserve: Bison

T: 10 Joya de Nicaragua Antano Robusto
P: 52 Gurka Doble Maduro Toro

And thanks to Gonz again for being so patient with us Newbs :p

edited to correct #

Pass recieved, 1:45 Saturday so I will ship on Monday. Contents & supplies look great, about 10 baggies left. In order to keep the containers about equal in content I moved cigars around and taped a lable of contents on top - numbers in each container.
I also added #60 - Opus X #2 Super Belicoso.

Gonz, thanks again for letting me particpate in my first CP pass. I have learned the proper way to do this, the organization and packing is excellent. The box is getting a little tattered so I will replace it before it continues its journey.

Tkeopp I will send you a pm with the info you requested and get ready, it's heading your way Monday.

Pass recieved, 1:45 Saturday so I will ship on Monday. Contents & supplies look great, about 10 baggies left. In order to keep the containers about equal in content I moved cigars around and taped a lable of contents on top - numbers in each container.
I also added #60 - Opus X #2 Super Belicoso.

Gonz, thanks again for letting me particpate in my first CP pass. I have learned the proper way to do this, the organization and packing is excellent. The box is getting a little tattered so I will replace it before it continues its journey.

Tkeopp I will send you a pm with the info you requested and get ready, it's heading your way Monday.

Sorry for the confusion guys. #60 is an Opus Perfecxion #2, not the Super Belicoso.

Pass is on it's way, pm's sent with tracking info. Thanks for putting this together & letting me participate Gonz.

Should recieve the box today... below has been approved

Takes:

#41 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro
#49 Padron 1926 Maduro #6
#50 Opus X No 4
#56 Gurkha Genghis Kahn

Puts:

#61 H. Uppman Vintage Cameroon
#62 AVO Ralph Rumbo (rare)
#63 LFD Mysterio
#64 Monticristo #2 (DR)

Just got home from work and the box was here, did the "put & takes" and its ready to go out in the morning.

Eric it's on the way (I will PM ya with the details)!!!

Thanks Gonz for a great pass.

Note to all California folks!

Have a look at who is where, and if any of you can possibly get together for a handoff/herf!

You're in order, south to north right now.

Just got home from work and the box was here, did the "put & takes" and its ready to go out in the morning.

Eric it's on the way (I will PM ya with the details)!!!

Thanks Gonz for a great pass.

Cripes, this thing is moving!!

I'm gonna have to lay off the bombing so I have some sticks left for the pass!

;)

Looking forward to this...

Note to all California folks!

Have a look at who is where, and if any of you can possibly get together for a handoff/herf!

You're in order, south to north right now.

I wish I'd have thought of that before I sent off the pass. Oh well! If anyone is getting something together LMK soon before smoking season ends!

Well the pass is on to me, my takes are all and my puts are none

No really, I am keeping it

Just kidding, I pm'ed my puts and takes and waiting for approval, I'll let all know when it does get to me and try to take some pics to put up on the boards.

Well I got the pass today and am just waiting for my approval for my put and takes and hand it off, hopefully later today before the post office closes if not i will do it tomorrow. I'll also open it up and check it out and let everyone know how their little babies are doing..... :p

OK here you go and it's in the mail

T: #26 Graycliff PGX
P: #53 Graycliff Espresso

T: #39 PAN 26 #35
P: #54 Graycliff vintage 1999

T: #49 Padron 5000
P: #55 Perdomo reserve Golf

T: #27 CAO Brazilia
P: #56 CI Legends Graycliff

T: #20 CAO Italia
P: #57 Perdomo 2 maduro

T: #45 CAO Black