• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FNG!

BinDerSmokDat

Hello. I've kinda been lurking here for a while and decided this place might make a nice cyber home. I figure if I can't be smoking a cigar 24/7 then I might as well read/post about them. I've been smoking for a while but am new to the whole pass concept. I usually just split boxes with my friends to build that 'dor diversity, but I'd like to start passing eventually. I'm also on CA's site under the same handle. The crowd there can be a bit snobby at times, but you guys seem pretty down to Earth. Like I said, I've been lurking so I think I've ID'd the regulars around here already. (BTW, what exactly is that thing between Vern/Worm?) I look forward to exchanging cigar info with you guys and when I get my act together, I'll get a pass going

Welcome to CigarPass BinDerSmokDat!

Great bunch of folks here. Feel free to jump in on one of the passes when you're ready. If you have any questions feel free to ask (and no I don't have any idea what the deal is with the Vern/Big Worm thing either! ??? ). :thumbs:

Welcome BinDerSmokDat....welcome to the home of some VERY nice folks! :D You'll continue to see how generous everyone is with knowledge/passing/splitting cigars with you. :0 If you get caught up between Vern and Worm, God help ya! :sign: Between the two of 'em, they have enough bombs to make a crater outta yer town! :thumbs: ROFLMAO!!!!!

Welcome, brother. I look forward to passin' with ya.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

LMAO!!!! Welcome to our little "fa,ily" over here. You'll prolly recognize a lot of these guys from other cigar sites as we pretty well roam free. As for the Vern/Worm thing....well...stick around a while and I'm sure you'llfind out firsthand what is going on....a small "thing" called a bomb is the root of the situation. These "bombs" have escalated into a full blown WAR!!! Tons of fun my friend!!! :0 :p :thumbs:

Welcome!

Ryan

Howdy feller! Welcome to THE board. BTW, what part of the country are ya in? Lined up for the 'Hands across America'? Now THAT's a pass you surely don't wanna miss! :cool:

Welcome to the site BinDerSmokDat, I have found it to be very much like home, Sometimes it seems like a band of brothers and occasionally a sister.
As for the little thing between BW and me, It just seems to be a small misunderstanding, I sent him a little something for newyears and he sent me back this large package, so I thought well thats nice and I made a little something and included a couple of cigars, then he starts making threats and next thing I know this Large box filled with Island smokes and southern Liquor lands on my steps. Now up to this point every thing was fine, but then the cockey little SOB starts talkin about how he won, and in the box is a note that says "its not over". Well even a nice guy like me can only take so much, so I invited a few of my friends to help me take the air out of this boys sails , so to speak. Hope that pretty much explains this to the satisfaction of all.
Oh, BTW would you be interested in joining our alliance? LMK

Welcome to CP but watch where you step...... there seems to be craters all over the place from the most recent bombing attacks of the Vern/The Worm War. Those two are making it ugly..... ;)

I'd advise you to become a free lance missionary instead of joining any alliance. BWAAAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D
Hmmmm, wonder why I haven't been recruited?

Hey don't listen to Vern...he hasn't been taking his medication (that I sent him) lately!!!LMAO

Kenny...e-mail me bro I'll sign ya' up for "the good side" LMAO :cool:

Horse: (and any others who care) I live in Southern NJ, a few minutes from Philly and Holt's Cigars.

Vern and Worm: I'll leave the combat to you guys.

"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles
is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists
in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

SunTzu (Smart guy, must have been a cigar smoker)

Everyone else: Thanks for the warm welcomes. Hope to be passin' with ya' in the very near future.