• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FOCUS GROUP (Free Cigars!!!)

jmcigars1

Hello everyone yet again, for those who might not know me I am a new member to this forum, In order to gain insight on a new brand of cigars I am currently working on I would kindly appreciate everyone who is willing to participate in a cigar focus group.

This focus group will likely operate in rounds, for the first round I will give all up to 10 participants 2 identical cigars to smoke over the course of a two week period, I then will individually private message you various questions regarding the cigar, and if possible please come back to this thread and discuss the cigar as a group or give your general thoughts on them once you finished the smoke. Additionally do not pull punches I am not here to hear just compliments about the cigar give your honest opinions even if they are harsh, as I am not here to be patted on the back.

The first cigar up for testing is "Jm"
Vitola : 5 7/8" by 52 ring gauge
Strength: Medium-Full

the goal is to most closely imitate a none aged Cohiba Siglo VI, Punch Diablo, and Nat Sherman 1930

For those who want to participate just private message me, I will ask you two questions regarding your cigar smoking experience and I will send you the cigars.

shorter summary : I send you 2 cigars, you try them, you tell me how they smoked

(got approved by @Rod)

Yes, im glad to hear it, thank you for your time!!!! please send me your thoughts when you can @Rod
for the rest of you I should be sending the rest out tomorrow sorry for the delays after this round, everything else should be received in a timely fashion, still figuring out the industry and what not so please be patient with me

Received my cigars yesterday thank you very much. I have placed them in my humidor to bring their RH down a little then they'll go into the dry box after that. Can't wait to try them.

Well, I think I qualified, so looking forward to,seeing these cigars.l. If not, like our fried Dog, I will go find a stick and chew on it.

Received mine. Headed to Vegas this weekend. I haven't removed the newspaper yet. I'll wait and do the entire experience when I return. Thank you for the opportunity @jmcigars1.