• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FOG contest

Yes, density altitude and barometric pressure affect cigar storage. But as they say YMMV!

I hear you need to be careful about the lunar position as well. Bad lunar position can lead to bugs...

star1.gif

Yes, density altitude and barometric pressure affect cigar storage. But as they say YMMV!
Ok, so, higher means what? Hold on, did you say altitude or attitude. FOG's at altitude lose their memory you know, so please explain yourself. :whistling:

Brian

I thought FOG was more common at lower altitudes? Doesn't it generally come from condensation around Oceans (and lakes but those don't really count)? The Internet?

Ok, so, higher means what? Hold on, did you say altitude or attitude. FOG's at altitude lose their memory you know, so please explain yourself. :whistling:

Brian

Yeah, FOG's at altitude would have their heads in the clouds. :rolleyes:

I defer to Bill Clinton on all issues of cigar storage and yes as one ages gas plays an increasing part in your life!

Brian

A redundancy of fogdom I guess, altitude and attitude are the same in the linear sense! I am clear know, aren't I :whistling:

Brian

A redundancy of fogdom I guess, altitude and attitude are the same in the linear sense! I am clear know, aren't I :whistling:
You are my FOG :love:

Brian

:whistling:

ROFLMAO!

My "member" is at least 5 years old, does that count?

~Mark

Hey Mark, Don't you mean 5 inches? :sign:

He's into metrics! :laugh:

Brian

You are my FOG :love:

Brian

Ditto my friend!

Favorite Oral Giver?

What in the hell did this thread turn into?

Josh,

Thanks for the contest, just got the cigars! Great selection, very nice - really appreciate your generosity.

Gonna smoke a few tonight. :)

Thanks again!

Rod