• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fonseca Cubano Limitado (Belicoso)

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
I usually don't do reviews on cigars (as it says in my sigtag)... but a friend asked me to do a few so here it goes......

This cigar is Dominican/Nic Filler with a Honduran binder. Nice wrapper with a good construction. The foot of the cigar was a little beat up when I got it. Probably due to the way it was packed and shipped. This had no effect on the way the cigar burned or smoked. The wrapper was kinda dark and not very oily. Almost dry. The cigar lit very well and only needed one touch up (my fault). It was a little spicey in the beginning, but not too much. Just enough to give it a really good flavor.

The pre-lit smell of this cigar was really nice. Or as my wife said "This one doesn't smell like elephant shit". The initial pre-light draw was a little tighter than I like. I thought it was going to be like sucking on a milkshake but it wasn't. Not too much smoke with this cigar but not too little. The ash would have probably stayed on alot longer than it did but I ashed it so it wouldn't fall on the computer or my lap. The ash was a dark grey, almost black. I was gonna let this sit for a while in the humi but it looked too good.

This is a good cigar... not too over-powering... This is a definite must try for anybody who has not had one. I will definitely be looking for more of these.

Funny, I recieved one of these a while back, and sparked it up last night. I went searching for reviews, but didn't come up with much.

It started out well.....nice flavor, really tight ash. Unfortunately I had to snub it early, and was disappointed because it was better than I expected it to be. It was really starting to get good about 1 1/2" into it.

This is one of my favorite "go-to) cigars when I am at my BM. Great flavor profile, and at a decent price. The longer belli is my favorite, but they are all nice. Thanks for the review, and I would echo the sentiment that anyone should try it!

Nice review for a guy who never does reviews. :thumbs:

Gonna have to keep my eyes open for these at the B&M.

Wilkey

This is one of my favorite newer sticks, I am NOT a big fan of Fonseca, but this blend is bold, semi complex and a little on the stronger side.