• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

foot touching or spaced out

chubby

When you have your cc's in your humidor, do you allow the foot to touch the edge of it or do you give them some room to breathe. Or does it matter?

Not sure if it would matter for humidification purposes but I try to leave some space near the foot of my loose sticks just because the foot can damage easily. Most of my smokes are in their boxes and I don't think about it much.

I just read the book "Are You My Mother?" to each and every one of my ISOMs before going to bed each night. That, besides wondering if feet should touch, is the craziest obsession I've ever heard of!

I just read the book "Are You My Mother?" to each and every one of my ISOMs before going to bed each night. That, besides wondering if feet should touch, is the craziest obsession I've ever heard of!

This . . . coming from a man who has how many hours work in designing and covering an old table with cigar bands? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

This . . . coming from a man who has how many hours work in designing and covering an old table with cigar bands? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Dude if the table isn't nicely decorated his marshmallow salad will stand out and somebody might make fun of him!

Dude if the table isn't nicely decorated his marshmallow salad will stand out and somebody might make fun of him!

Now that's the funniest chit I've read all day!!! :laugh:

Dude, marshmallow salad is VERY MANLY! Leave me alone!!! :sign:

Yeah, but you use those pretty colored marshmallows....now dontcha. :whistling:

Edit to add: I've never had the thing tell me I've gone over the allowed amount of emoticons available. :laugh:

What the heck is a marshmallow salad. Must be a cali thing :laugh:

What the heck is a marshmallow salad. Must be a cali thing :laugh:

Actually it's a herf thing. :laugh: Just one more reason to come to the Outlaw.

But it was new to me as well.

I know I know. I will be there next year.

You not only learn all about the weird stuff California "manly men" eat, you also get insider secrets on upcoming releases such as the much coveted Bolivar Platinum Medal. I hear, though, that a few will start entering the market soon.

Back