• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Football Suicide Pool

s0ber

hey guys, just wanted to gauge intrest on starting a foodball suicide pool. Maybe 2 stick ISOM buy in? For those not familiar, everyone buys in. You get to pick one team per week. No spread all your team has to do is win. You cant pick the same team twice. Some people play that you can buy back in up untill week 3-4 if you loose early. If enough people play, we can set up a 2nd or 3rd place price.

In So far:

ISOM

S0ber
Fast4Dr
Ricmac25

NC

Marchsheldon
BrownDevil
SFG75
AeroSwat

I run one of these with a $25 entry fee every year...I get about 80 people :thumbs:

I'd be interested

How about two separate divisions? One for ISOMS and one for domestics? :D ??? Sounds like a great idea.

Sounds like a nice start, I will edit the first post makin a list and see how many ppl we can come up with. btw a co workers brother, works on the stock exchange in ny, they have a $200 buy in, first place is a shoe box full of cash aprox 100k+. Most of the time the last 2 ppl split it =)