• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For all the nay-sayers out there

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
ffsStatus.JPG

enough said? :D :D :D

I'll post updates as they happen.

Dave ;)

Excellent! Congratulations davey.

Did you send out those fine, premium cigars you promised to the guys who won your logo/ad contest yet? I know you've been busy but I can't wait to hear about them.

NA

FWIW, I think we mostly said it was a pyramid scheme. The people at the top of the pyramid do profit. I'd be interested to see how many of the 7 people you got referrals from get a flatscreen of their own. And before anyone points fingers at me, I am one of your referrals. More as an experiment than in actually expecting to get a free flatscreen.

Neal,

I sent you a PM, please check it out and reply when you get a chance.

Thank you,
Rod

Wow! Congrats on the free stuff, Dave. You're on a roll dude! Logos, flatscreens, ipods!

Can't wait to see what's next! :D

Ok, I'll try and handle these in order..... :lookup:

Leebo: Ok, I'm looking...? :lookup:

SamClemmons: Strange, only one other person ever called me "davey". I think he was kicked out of CP a long time ago. In regards to the "fine premium cigars" - well that was never promised. I did promise to send out some cigars. No distinction was ever made. Not that I plan on sending out dog rockets, but you have this knack for putting a spin on everything I say. If I let this go and, heaven forbid, one of the cigars I send out isn't a "fine premium", well we'll all never hear the end of it. In answer to your question, Yes I did. Apparently they were never received. Being that you have your nose in apparently everything about me, I'm sure you're aware that I just found out about it. They were promised to two people, Moki & Lbrief. I have been in touch with both of them. I won't go into all the details, you were not involved and don't need to know about them, but rest assured, everything is being taken care of.

Other1: First of all, thanks for signing up for me! I am also curious as to what the other 8 people are doing. Personally, I have nothing to do with it - it's up to them to get their own referrals. Have you done anything to get others to sign up? Do you have any referrals yet?

Rod: Hi buddy!

SamClemmons: What, you again?

Moki: That's true. I have had a number of supporters. You were first in the list. I thank you for that. You're truly a gentleman and a leader among your peers.

Other1: I didn't know your name was Peter! :0

Wildcard? WHAT? I can't hear you!

Dixie: I'll assume that was an insult. It's hard to tell with you.

Leebo: Thanks for the congratulations. Hey, didn't you say you were leaving CP a long time ago? What happened to that? Oh, that's right, you came back when you needed to advertise your new site.

Thejollyco: If I could help you out, I would. I'm sitting on something like 17 yellow referrals and just 3 green. When I get my last 2, if you're still looking, I'll update my sig tag on a few boards with your link. I'll make a post when my status for the iPod changes. If you're still looking then, let me know!

To everyone except Moki (and Leebo sarcastically): Why are you posting this here? It has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Thanks - I feel better now. :D
Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
To everyone except Moki (and Leebo sarcastically): Why are you posting this here? It has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
Self amusement, mostly. Wait... No, that was the only reason.

I'm not going any where, Dave. I took a break but back for fantasy football.

Why are you here? To sell your wares no doubt. Why are you on my site? You've been asked politely to leave.... :D

tn answer to your question, Yes I did. Apparently they were never received. Being that you have your nose in apparently everything about me, I'm sure you're aware that I just found out about it. They were promised to two people, Moki & Lbrief. I have been in touch with both of them. I won't go into all the details, you were not involved and don't need to know about them, but rest assured, everything is being taken care of.

Just to set the record straight....You promised cigars to me as well in your emails when we were critiquing the design.

I didn't want them then or months later. I was just trying to help you out at the time.

Cheers,
Dixie

Congrats Dave :thumbs:

PS- this sure beats the hell out of daytime tv :p Glad I don't have to waste space on my Tivo to watch :0

DaveWF said:
Other1: First of all, thanks for signing up for me! I am also curious as to what the other 8 people are doing. Personally, I have nothing to do with it - it's up to them to get their own referrals. Have you done anything to get others to sign up? Do you have any referrals yet?
You're right, it's on me now, and I have been totally lax about it. I think thats the key to pyramid operations.. the people at the top make out and the lower you are the less likely you will follow through and gain from it. I have nobody to blame but myself though.. congrats on your flatscreen.

other1 said:
DaveWF said:
Other1:  First of all, thanks for signing up for me!  I am also curious as to what the other 8 people are doing.  Personally, I have nothing to do with it - it's up to them to get their own referrals.  Have you done anything to get others to sign up?  Do you have any referrals yet?
You're right, it's on me now, and I have been totally lax about it. I think thats the key to pyramid operations.. the people at the top make out and the lower you are the less likely you will follow through and gain from it. I have nobody to blame but myself though.. congrats on your flatscreen.
Perhaps I read your post in the wrong light or something, or perhaps you read mine in the same way. I get the impression that you thought I was being sarcastic or something. That was not the case. I was genuinely interested in what your status is. What have you been doing to advertise your referral code? Are you a member of any other boards that don't have the hate-mongerers that we have here?

Dave ;)