• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For all the nay-sayers out there

Big100HD said:
I'm always catching the tail end of a good thread. ??? :thumbs:

Guess that's why they call me "Last Minute Frank"

Thanks for the synopsis, Leebo. :D
Better than 1 minute Frank!
LOL

CC aint it man'?

Jim

Matt R said:
All my cigars come from diplomatic pouches. :)
And all mine come from Matt :D

Oh and Jim, I don't think so on the man's/man' thing but if ya find out, lemme know and gimme a big :sign:

:D

other1 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Matt R said:
All my cigars come from diplomatic pouches. :)
And all mine come from Matt :D
I just steal mine.. nuthin' illegal about that..

What? There is?! :0
falldownlaugh-vi.gif

There are too many fine domestic cigars, who needs habanos..... ;)

Helloooo. I'm Cuban, I get all of mine from my uncle's sister's nephew's brother. Which just so happens to be me.

Either that or I get them from Cohibin.

Dear Davey,
It is clear my plump little balding friend that parody is lost on you. The use of this device (parody) was simply to illustrate your tendency to err on the side of profit be it cigars or cash or free service.
You lied about sending Moki and Ibrief cigars. I know you did. You know you did. Everyone knows you did. That, in and of itself, is more than enough to condemn you. All that other stuff is just fluff.
It is telling that not a single person has spoken for you. Not one.
Hate mongerer? Hateful spiteful? I prefer, deliberate.
For the record little feller, the only person who piled on was me. I didn't need or ask for or want any help.
Sooo... this is my last word on the subject. I agree completely with the verdict and find it exceedingly just.

Good day.

NA

Hey Neal I thought you were out of the office on the golf course :D

Wait, I know, he logged onto the internet from the "internet bar" at the 19th hole.

Let's play poker NOW that you've got a few cocktails under your belt :D

DaveWF said:
No, my moderator status was removed a few days ago. It was not based on these problems, but on the fact that Rod was deciding to go back to a "self-moderating" board.

I still have rights to move passes, but I am unsure if that was intentional, or an oversight when my rights were removed.

Dave ;)
Whoops. Now this really is my last word on this subject.

You know that this statement is NOT true right?
What? Serendipity? Co-inky-dink? Pure chance? Unfortunate timing? Victim of circumstance? Scapegoat?

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.

Justice.

NA