• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For the bike guys

Tony Bones

Grundalier
I usually keep my love of murdersickles separate from my love of cigars, but I figured I'd share the website I keep up w/ you jokers.

www.bobbertown.com

These are what real motorcycles look like. No "theme" bikes. Oh, I have a '63 Panhead that I'm just completing a little makeover on. I'll post pic.'s on here when it's done.

Didn't know you were into bikes. To me driving a car is a waste of time.

I'm in the process of saving money to do some things to mine. :thumbs:

Damn Bikers!!

Good bunch of guys...I currently rip it up on a Ducati...but a nice custom Chopper is in my future.

Nice site ya got there Tony.
I'm lookin to get me one of these in the near future. :)
FLSTCI_1024.jpg

Jumped the gun when I bought my Honda Sahdow last year after not having two wheels for over a decade. Now I wish I would have waited as I want to go faster. LMAO! I may have a buyer for the Shadow and then it's off to test the waters of the sport bikes again. Would love a Ducati, but the pocetbook is saying no. So, the forerunner right now is the Honda VFR800 Interceptor w/ ABS. Oh and black, of course. :)

I'd love to get my hands on a new Gixxer 600...In yellow of course. And who wouldn't want an Italian Bike, it's just the maintenance part that's the killer.

I really wish I could get into motorcycles but I just can't.

I'm dangerous enough on four wheels, heck I'd probably kill myself on two :0

About a mile away from me is one of the biggest biker bars in New England. On any give Sunday in the summer you can find about 1,000 bikes in the parking lot :0

WOW, that '63 panhead sound FANTASTIC Tony :thumbs: :thumbs:
Please be sure to post the photos when you get it done :thumbs:

Oh, and I checked out your site too, what a GREAT JOB you've done with that :) I enjoyed it very much!!!

Matt R said:
Jumped the gun when I bought my Honda Sahdow last year after not having two wheels for over a decade. Now I wish I would have waited as I want to go faster. LMAO! I may have a buyer for the Shadow and then it's off to test the waters of the sport bikes again. Would love a Ducati, but the pocetbook is saying no. So, the forerunner right now is the Honda VFR800 Interceptor w/ ABS. Oh and black, of course. :)
Buell Lightning. A great alternative to a Ducati Monster at a better price. Made right here in the good old USA too.

Gutt-wrenching fast from 0-100, right where you need it. W/ a little head work, a cam, and a good aftermarket exhaust 125 hp. is doable. Yee-haw!

Thanks for the compliments on the site. I'm just learning how to do web work. I figured if I can't make it look good, I might as well make it simple. Simple is good in my book.

Well I sold my bike last summer, but will be building my own maybe next winter. When I purchased my bike I couldnt afford a Harley or to build my own bike so I thought well if your going to go Jap go JAP. I had a CBR1100XX 468lbs of fuel injected rocket sled, can you say 168rwhp!!!!!!!!. Busa's are nice, ZX12R's are too but any review you read the compares the three will tell you for all around best value the Blackbird beats them all hands down. I wish I hadnt sold it but after my brother totaled a $45,000 custom built bike and barely walked away it became a little hard to keep it and listen to the family so I figured I would sell it and let things cool off a bit then get another. I think when I build one it will be more in the style of some of Exile Choppers bikes, just plain black and fast.

ads

I don't keep my love of bikes separate from ANYTHING. :sign:

I too am schooled mostly in the "vintage" era of bikes, as mentioned in my profile. I started out on a '64 Norton. Did some MacGyvers to it to boost it up a bit, but then moved on to other such projects as BSA Goldstars, Indians, Velocettes, Motoguzzis, Vincents, Triumphs, and yes, Harleys. Oldest Harley I've restored was a 1942 Flathead.

Tony, I was browsing some old posts in here and think I remember seeing something about you and ink. Are you an inkslinger or just a canvas? :)

Have a boatload of tatts myself. Full sleeves on both arms, chest work, back work, neck work, etc. Mostly good ol' 40'/50's Kustom (yes, with a "k") stuff, including a healthy dose of Elvgren and Vargas style pinups. :D

Now, don't even get me started on my old Kustom rods and leadsleds. :D

Bigdaddy, I like the way you think.

I'm just a canvas. Wish I had the skill to sling but I don't. It's a tough gig these days. Now that artists have gotten in on the gig rather than just old crusty bikers its gotten very competitive. A good buddy of mine is pretty darn good though and makes a great living when he feels like working.

Bikes: Just love em'. Kind of planning out my next project right now. I'm thinking an Iron Head bobber done up similar to an Exile bike w/ a 180 out back and up front. Lots of black, no chrome, no front brake and real, real fast. The sporties get a bad name but the combo. of light weight and a lot of power makes for a good time. I want something that will run high 11's in the 1/4. Should be doable. Looked at doing a flatty but just couldn't justify the money spent for such a small amount of power.

Good looking bike you have there and glad I'm not the only one who knows about kustom w/ a K. Had a 56 Victoria mild kustom a bit back but got the bike bug again bad. Wide whites, slammed, nosed and decked, the whole nine.

Tony Bones said:
Bigdaddy, I like the way you think.

I'm just a canvas. Wish I had the skill to sling but I don't. It's a tough gig these days. Now that artists have gotten in on the gig rather than just old crusty bikers its gotten very competitive. A good buddy of mine is pretty darn good though and makes a great living when he feels like working.

Bikes: Just love em'. Kind of planning out my next project right now. I'm thinking an Iron Head bobber done up similar to an Exile bike w/ a 180 out back and up front. Lots of black, no chrome, no front brake and real, real fast. The sporties get a bad name but the combo. of light weight and a lot of power makes for a good time. I want something that will run high 11's in the 1/4. Should be doable. Looked at doing a flatty but just couldn't justify the money spent for such a small amount of power.

Good looking bike you have there and glad I'm not the only one who knows about kustom w/ a K. Had a 56 Victoria mild kustom a bit back but got the bike bug again bad. Wide whites, slammed, nosed and decked, the whole nine.

Yeah, you said it. The days of single-needle Sailor Jerry's are long and gone. That's not an entirely bad thing, but I still like to see a few of those type of cats still around. Something always kind of good about bumping into an old cat who looks like Bo Huff with blurry nudie chicks on his forearm or some jailhouse Virgin de Guadalupe. But, by the same token, I am very thankful for artists like Coop coming along and giving me the devil-chick flashes that I always wanted.

Choppers and old bikes are one of my passions, but it really started with rods and kustoms. Still have a 51 Merc, chopped as far as it gets, lowered to hell, black as night. That was a major project, but is my baby. Also have a '29 T-bucket. Still got a rodded out flathead in that baby as I just don't have the heart to drop a 350 small block in it. Other rods have come and gone and I'm still working on a '49 Shoebox.

Always good to bump into other like-minded (FTF, FTW) cats. :D

Just bought an Ironhead motor and trans. for $400 w/ title. Yee-haw!

Going to build a ratty Hot Rod bike, as I can do it on the cheap. Spend as little money on cosmetics and new parts as possible. Sink all of the money into the drivetrain. I think an 80 hp. 325 lb. bike will be fun.

Take a look at www.choppersinc.com, bikes, Hell's Belle for what I'm loosely thinking of doing. It's the anti-chopper :) No chrome, no billet, and nothing nice in general. My type of bike.