• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forbidden Opus Xs

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Quick Q.

Have seen the Fuente DVD gift set at a tobacconists this summer with the DVD and two Opus Xs.

Now, am seeing the DVD set with two Forbidden Opus Xs on a few sites, incl. Ebay. Are these 'Mickey Mouse' or the real thing? (in regards to the Forbidden Opus Xs)

???

They are the "real deal"! They contain 2 Forbidden X Phantoms (Lancero) in Glass and are accompanied by the Fuente DVD which now has musical accompaniment by Arturo Sandoval.

My understanding is that the DVD is exactly the same as the original release except it now has music added on. As for the cigars.... the original release had 2 Opus X Reserva D'Chateaus (Churchill) in glass.

Get 'em while you can... the Phantom is a great smoke!

Aloha,

Wade

The box set is coming with the Forbidden X in crystal tubes, the sticks r going for up to 75 bucks each. Box set was 20K total made.

Got 3 myself

Jim

Grab 'em from the place that ParaGod pointed out. Can't beat $39.99 plus shipping -- there's a topic on it in the Humidor forum.

They are the real deal. I posted a review of the cigar in the "Whatcha smokin'" forum, and a clip of the video here in this forum. Poke around...

My wife surprised me with a box set for Christmas. I haven't smoked one yet, looking for the right time. It is the real deal.

M3

Do the cigars need to be kept in a humidor, being that they are in sealed glass tubes?

ddiablo said:
Do the cigars need to be kept in a humidor, being that they are in sealed glass tubes?
Yes they do just take the cap off.
and Welcome to CP. :)

i love mine, kinda wish that they would start selling out so that i could feel like im actually privileged in owning them ???

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Quick Q.

Have seen the Fuente DVD gift set at a tobacconists this summer with the DVD and two Opus Xs.

Now, am seeing the DVD set with two Forbidden Opus Xs on a few sites, incl. Ebay. Are these 'Mickey Mouse' or the real thing? (in regards to the Forbidden Opus Xs)

???
On thing to add -- the Forbidden X's in the tubes aren't aged like the Forbidden X lancero's available elsewhere. So they'll likely be rather spicy compared to the aged ones.