• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forbidden X Now Available!

The reason you build a helicopter pad is so you can land your helicopters there.

Which one do you think Carlito has? :D :p

Walkera35.gif

OR
helicopter_buckland_manor.jpg

Just leaves more Opus X for me. So dont buy any. Let them find their new home in my humidor. But to answer if the Lancero is that good. I've naturally smoked my fair share of Opus and its definitely hands down the best of the line. I dont know many sticks that I would take over a Opus including the high end Padron 1926 maddies, 1964 Annie maddies, and the Millenium. I'd rather have a Opus and that is personal choice.

I'm generally with you...but the 40th Anniversary '26 maddies are pretty good!!!!! :)

Hate to burst your bubble on this one but the 40th is the same tobacco filler, binder, and wrapper as the other 1926's. :p

And I dont buy cigars to sit on either. Any Opus I have is endangered at any time. :D

Just leaves more Opus X for me. So dont buy any. Let them find their new home in my humidor. But to answer if the Lancero is that good. I've naturally smoked my fair share of Opus and its definitely hands down the best of the line. I dont know many sticks that I would take over a Opus including the high end Padron 1926 maddies, 1964 Annie maddies, and the Millenium. I'd rather have a Opus and that is personal choice.

I'm generally with you...but the 40th Anniversary '26 maddies are pretty good!!!!! :)

Hate to burst your bubble on this one but the 40th is the same tobacco filler, binder, and wrapper as the other 1926's. :p

And I dont buy cigars to sit on either. Any Opus I have is endangered at any time. :D

It doesn't burst my bubble...I've never had one of the other 1926's. :sign:

EDIT: But thanks for telling me that I don't have to spend $25 on the 40th anymore. :)

That would be painful, unless you're into that kind of thing.

That would be painful, unless you're into that kind of thing.

I guess that also depends on the ring guage! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gabriel-

I received the Forbidden X gift set. I believe your title is misleading as the box set I received contains two 2004 robustos, a 2005 robusto and a 2006 robusto.

I believe this is the standard set that is widely available, but I purchased this set thinking that I was getting four 2004 robustos rather than what I received.

I'm not complaining and I'm still happy with them. It might help to clarify the product a little more, that's all.

Rob

Is the Forbidden X the cigar that's in the bottle of liquor?

My local shop has about 10 of these gift boxes. He sells them by the box or singles. (for me :D ) If anyone needs them let me know I can pick them up for you.

I beleive they were 144.oo plus tax. (36.oo a piece)