• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Formal" MFG. Introduction -- Dion Giolito, illusione cigars

vudu9

Hey Fellas,

Thanks again for all of your kick-ass support for me and my line. Feel free to post or pm me any questions you have pertaining to my cigars.

Dion Giolito - Head finger-pointer

www.illusionecigars.com

Love your stuff and thanks for being around, Dion. I'm going out right now to smoke a cg4, in fact. :thumbs:

Great cigars Dion. I'm still debating on when to crack the 23 I have sitting in the locker. It's got to be a special occasion.

Welcome, Dion. Got a box of 68's in the cabinet and am looking forward to trying some different vitolas..... :thumbs:

Love your cigars there’s only two I haven’t got my hands on yet , The culebra and the mk. The f9 ant the cg4 were exceptional

As I've said before, it's good to have you here, Dion, and I love your cigars. There is definitely a box in my future, as soon as I either make more room (or buy more room :whistling: )!

Bombing a brother tomorrow with your stuff.

Welcome aboard.

Dion, you are a master and a legend in my mind. Your smokes are sensational and I can not wait for the Cruzado. I actually just bombed someone some eccj's today as a matter of fact.

Dion, man did you hit a Grand Slam with Illusione! Wonderful construction, tobaccoo selection, and flavor profile.

The perfect cigar.

Like others have said...where the heck can we find the Culebras? I've run the table except for that one!

Keep up the GREAT work :thumbs:

Thanks for sticking around, Dion. I know not everyone here is friendly toward you, and I'm glad you're sticking it out.

Welcome, I haven't had too many of your cigars yet, but I've got some sleeping. Looking forward to them based on the rave reviews.

Dion, it's great to have you around and your cigars are top knotch...... :) :thumbs: :cool: