• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Formal" MFG. Introduction -- Dion Giolito, illusione cigars

Thanks Don. Been smoking (and loving) your cigars since your initial release last year!

Hey Dion,

Are you working on any new releases? Got a great line there.

Welcome to the MFG forum!

Best,
Rod

Heya Dion,

Glad to have you "officially" aboard.

- Tim

P.S. Now you get right back to work and release the Cruzado line so I can start smoking them :)

Hey Dion, Ok lets make this official Welcome. I also love your cigars. I have a box of cg4's in the coolidor that gets all the reverence in the world...and now that is has gone below half full I may need to start planning ahead. I am looking forward to the Cruzado line, but since I am not as much a taskmaster as Sinnyc have a drink or two....than back to work with ya.

Joe

Welcome! I just started smoking your brand. My B&M that I frequent just started carrying Illusiones about the beginning of July. So far I have only tried the 88s, 2s, 68s, and HLs as those are the only ones he carries at the moment. Though I do have an 888 and 4/2g sitting, that my brother picked up for me while he was on vacation. I was floored by my first Illusione, it was a 2. Then two days later when I had my first 88, I was floored again. And that weekend I decided my next box would be Illusiones, but it ended up taking me two months to decide between the 88s and the 2s. Im looking foward to trying the rest of the line.

Great to have you hear Dion, your line of cigars are outstanding and I never miss an opportunity to smoke one. A buddy of mine who is not a member here ventured out to your shop several weeks ago and enjoyed a cigar with you and your Fuente rep. He said he was in heaven!!

Hello Dion, love your line. I have a box of 888s and 68s, as well as some singles. It is all I can do to keep my hands our of them. The HLs are hard to beat.

Ken

Hey Dion. Got my foil hat. You can borrow it any time you like.

You have friends here.

Hi Dion!
Good smokes! Great smoke anytime, all day long type of cigars.
Tell us a little about Cruzado?
:thumbs:

Tobacco World in Corpus Christi, Texas needs more 88's, Dion. Oh, and a box of Holy Lances marked "hold for Boar" wouldn't be a bad idea, either. :whistling:

Seriously, or at least realistically---heh---great to see you on here. I've loved every Illusione cigar I've smoked.

~Boar

Hey Dion,

Love the smokes and can't wait for the release of the Cruzado. When are you going to start shipping them?

Kevin

Dion,

Your CG4 has the richest background and meaning as well as my favorite cigar out of your line. Like someone else said on here, it holds the highest reverence in my humidor and i have to keep myself from going into it. AGE AGE AGE! THanks for being on CP, and don;t be a stranger at all! This is the best cigar board out there.

PS- I am looking for a Culebra, what gives?? I can't find them anywhere! :D

Wish I could comment like everyone else. I haven't seen any of the line in my local B&M's. Looking forward to a great smoke though. Glad to have you aboard.

I had my first 88 the other night.....I now am box hunting...great cigar and can't wait to try then other lines