• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forum Colors - need your opinion

Should we stick with the tan color or ditch it?

• Keep the tan, I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ditch the tan and pick something else

• I like Blue

• Total voters
I see no reason not to have both skins. That being said, I greatly prefer the blue.

I was using the blue until today.. ??? ....I think the tan looks great, but I found the blue easier to read, for whatever reason.

Any particular reason for not being able to maintain both skins Rod?

When updates come out for the forum, I need to "skin" it so that it incorporates the top header, and other CP related design. I do not have time to create more than 1 skin. Updates come out every few months, and if I offered more than 1 skin, I'd have no time to do anything else. Believe it or not, we're behind on the latest version of forum software. That's why I'm asking what most of you like.

Rod said:
When updates come out for the forum, I need to "skin" it so that it incorporates the top header, and other CP related design. I do not have time to create more than 1 skin. Updates come out every few months, and if I offered more than 1 skin, I'd have no time to do anything else. Believe it or not, we're behind on the latest version of forum software. That's why I'm asking what most of you like.
When do you plan on updating to 2.0.2? And do you plan on incorporating the Blogs?

Understood. Looks like I might have to hit the campaign trails then. :p Where's CC when you need him?

Rod said:
Thanks Rod! :thumbs:

I'll just wear my special 3-D glasses and keep my left eye closed when I read the forums from now on... :p

Change is good, just pick a different color once in a while...blue, tan, red, green....it's all good.

Why change colors in midstream? I doubt other members favor this place over others due to it's aesthetic appeal. Call me....(gasp)...conservative, but I like things how they are.

SFG75 said:
Why change colors in midstream? I doubt other members favor this place over others due to it's aesthetic appeal. Call me....(gasp)...conservative, but I like things how they are.
Hey Mr. Conservative :sign: , it USED to be blue before ya got here ;)

coventrycat86 said:
SFG75 said:
Hey Mr. Conservative :sign: , it USED to be blue before ya got here ;)
Actually, he was here before me, and it was blue when I got here... I think he just forgot. :0

Fast4Dr said:
Rod said:
When do you plan on updating to 2.0.2? And do you plan on incorporating the Blogs?
You know too much.

Rod said:
Fast4Dr said:
Rod said:
You know too much.
You can never know too much ;)

I vote for Tan.
Almost looks like the color of a cigar......almost. :D