• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forum Colors - need your opinion

Should we stick with the tan color or ditch it?

• Keep the tan, I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ditch the tan and pick something else

• I like Blue

• Total voters
I like blue, Maybe even BLACK?!??!?!?!????

I see you were upgrading the board to 2.0.3, no wonder I got an error!

Looks good! :)

I noticed some of the "smilies" are not working. How about adding a few more as well...... :(

I think some psychiatric centers have done experiments with certain colors having a calming effect on the patients. Is that why the color change? :)

Are the smilies not working because of Mozilla?

hudsonvalley said:
I think some psychiatric centers have done experiments with certain colors having a calming effect on the patients. Is that why the color change? :)

Are the smilies not working because of Mozilla?
[snapback]146243[/snapback]​
The color change is because this blue is the default for the board. Rod will have to "re-skin" it to get the tan back.
Smilies need to be loaded back into the database as they were overwritten in the upgrade

Oooooooooooooo - Christmas theme!

I like it!
Very nice job.

Thanks Rod!

Dave :thumbs:

KayakinBoy said:
I like blue, Maybe even BLACK?!??!?!?!????
[snapback]145253[/snapback]​

Black is probably the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

Check this BB out. It's extremely difficult to read :angry2:

PuroBrat said:
TOP for CC
[snapback]153029[/snapback]​
Ouch, why to you always have to have your nose in everyone buisnees PB? Always the instigator....LMAO

Just trying to be helpful Emo, in case you missed it, I am the one who told Steve he should drop it. But a simple search found this, and I did it because CC said he had searched and couldn't find it. Besides, if you could read my PMs and EMails, you might know I am nearly as deep in this %#&@ as the rest of them. Now can I just please get out?